4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-21 23:48:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Abena Rockcliffe  “By 2006 he (Jagdeo) was master of his universe. Soon to publicly insult Mrs. Jagan,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, he had no opposition within the leadership. Instead of using his political capital to seek a real political solution, he wasted it by devoting his energies to micro managing, manipulating, and dominating and, since early 2008, ensuring post-presidential authority and control by engineering the presidential candidacy of Donald Ramotar.”Former People’s Progressive Party/ Civic (PPP/C) stalwart, Ralph Ramkarran has chronicled what he calls “the fall of PPP” while naming former President Bharrat Jagdeo responsible for  the defeat which the Party still cannot come to grips with.Ramkarran noted this in his most recent publication posted on his website.The former stalwart said that the PPP’s boast has always been that it never lost elections. He recalled that while PPP gained the highest votes in 1964,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the People’s National Congress was invited to form the government,Cheap NFL Jerseys, which it did in coalition with the United Force.Former PPP stalwart, Ralph RamkarranRamkarran noted that it was then the slogan of ‘cheated not defeated’ came about and said that the slogan is once again rearing its head.“The claim that it lost as a result of fraud allows it to maintain the delusion, for the benefit of its supporters, that it has never lost elections. This also serves to protect its leaders and policies from critical analysis and corrective action and revive its historic claims to victimization,” said Ramkarran.The former Speaker of the National Assembly said that the “fall of the PPP”, though a shock to its leaders and members which will take some time for them to come to terms with,China Jerseys Cheap, was a gradual process and commenced in 1997 with the passing of Dr. Cheddi Jagan.Ramkarran said that Dr. Jagan, who is often referred to as the ‘father of the nation’, was the only person within the PPP who kept alive the flame of national unity by way of a coalition.The former party stalwart said that after Dr. Jagan’s death, his wife was pulled away from coalition politics and pushed in the direction of becoming the Party’s presidential candidate. He said that this was somehow thought to be the best strategy to win the elections, the then leadership not wanting to go to the polls without a Jagan in the leadership.Ramkarran said that the “ambitious Bharrat Jagdeo, who followed Mrs. Jagan, had his own plans for personal greatness, which precluded the sharing of political power…by 2006 he was master of his universe. Soon to publicly insult Mrs. Jagan, he had no opposition within the leadership. However, instead of using his political capital to seek a real political solution, he wasted it by devoting his energies to micro managing, manipulating, and dominating and, since early 2008, ensuring post-presidential authority and control by engineering the presidential candidacy of Donald Ramotar. But by then the PPP’s leadership had been tarnished and its image sullied.”Ramkarran opined that after the 2011 elections, the PPP could have recovered by pursuing a political solution,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, “but it took the wrong fork in the road. Instead, Jagdeo campaigned on a disastrously flawed campaign strategy based on race.”The former party executive pointed out that instead of examining its strategy and leadership line up after the loss of 2011, the PPP degenerated into race baiting and presented the same leaders to the electorate.He said that the same presidential candidate was nominated again in 2015 and “will no doubt return in 2020, unless the contrived effort to secure a third term for Jagdeo is allowed by the courts. Moreover, he will not loosen his control and the leadership has no will to confront him, even though they know it was he who lost them the elections, this time around as well as in 2011. He dominates every discussion,NFL Jerseys Supply, has the final word, and has loyal lieutenants.”Ramkarran predicted that the powerful Jagdeo is not going anywhere,Cheap Jerseys USA, anytime soon and will continue to lead the rest of the leadership and members, perhaps as a Member of Parliament, “maybe later as general secretary and a future presidential candidate, like lambs to the slaughter.”In addition, Ramkarran noted, “The bare nod given in the direction of reform at its recent Central Committee meeting signifies no serious intent. Any substantial reform based on evidence and research, rather than broad and shallow generalizations, which is usually what happens, will expose the deficiencies of Party leaders and will demonstrate that, in addition to deep reforms and restructuring, cooperation with the government for development and constitutional reform is the best course for the PPP.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-6-25 21:56:30 | 只看該作者

NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic

Tyler Polumbus,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, who signed with Denver on Thursday after being waived by the Atlanta Falcons, will be the swing tackle.

Kubiak said C.J,Cheap Jerseys From China. Anderson remains the starter despite his 2,Cheap Jerseys.3-yard average on 32 carries.
No matter who's up front, the Broncos' running backs are going to have to do better than they have. The Broncos rank next-to-last in the league with a 57-yard average.
With veteran guards Evan Mathis (hamstring) and Louis Vasquez (knee) also missing time during the week, Friday was the only time the Broncos (3-0) practiced with the five offensive linemen who will start against the Vikings (2-1).
ENGLEWOOD,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Colo. (AP) — The Denver Broncos will try to fix an ailing ground game and 30th-ranked offense behind a shuffled O-line this weekend.
"This is a great opportunity for Michael," Kubiak said. "As a player, that's all you ask for — work, work, work and then someday, OK,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, hey, here we go. Then you find out."
"I'm definitely excited to get out there finally," Schofield said.
"I've talked to C.J. When you're evaluating the running game, we're talking about being better up front, getting more creases, doing that. That's a coaches' thing. We've got to create some space for these guys," Kubiak said. "Then you go to the backs and you say, 'Sometimes you've got to create your own space.'
"I'll be playing left tackle instead of right, so that's the change. For me, my preparation is the same. My excitement is the same," Harris said. "It has been a dream of mine and it is a dream every time I step on that field and play in the NFL. I get to live my dream again this week."
"I mean I think all of us on the offensive line have handled that 'pressure' pretty well. It doesn't matter what side it comes from. You definitely want to protect him," Harris added. "Every time we do, good things happen. I think challenges are part of the process and pressure is man-made. We're looking forward to the challenge."
Harris, an eighth-year pro, exuded a similar zeal.
Kubiak said Sambrailo's injury isn't more serious than thought. "He just hasn't made the progress we thought he was going to make," Kubiak said. "And so ... we're going to give him the weekend off and start back over Monday and go from there."
Asked if protecting Peyton Manning's blindside presented any more pressure, Harris deadpanned, "Why would there be? He's only like a future Hall of Famer, right?"
Schofield was inactive his entire rookie season last year but was making a push to win a starting job this offseason until hurting his back early in camp and getting beat out by Harris.
"He's worked really hard this week. We had a really good, physical practice on Thursday and he responded well in that practice. Sometimes as a back, you've got to do a little bit more. You're in this league to make some plays that nobody else can make sometimes. We're calling on those guys to do some of that."
With rookie Ty Sambrailo's injured left shoulder keeping him out of practice all week, coach Gary Kubiak ruled him out against Minnesota this weekend. He moved Ryan Harris over to left tackle and inserted second-year pro Michael Schofield into the lineup at right tackle, where he'll make his first career start Sunday.
"He is prepared and ready to go. It's really nice to have a guy come in like that. It's a great pickup for us because he is so familiar with what we do,NFL Jerseys Cheap," Kubiak said. "We're very fortunate from that standpoint."
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:12 , Processed in 0.082846 second(s), 28 queries .