4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-6-22 05:37:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Some 60 public schools may have to be closed in the coming week if the rainy weather pattern persists.This disclosure was made yesterday by Minister of Education, Shaik Baksh, when he held a press conference at his Brickdam office.According to the minister, he was in possession of up-to-date reports from the various administrative regions, a basis on which consideration was given for the closure of the schools.In disclosing the information received from the regions, the minister said that it is anticipated that at least four schools will have to be closed in Region One if the rains continue. About three schools have also been earmarked for closure in Region Two, the minister added.And in the areas that are severely affected by the excessive rainfalls, including the areas on East Coast of Demerara, 19 schools are being targeted for closure, while 16 in Region Five and 17 in Region Six are being eyed.However, the closing advisory, the minister said, is only based on the predicted level of rainfall.He noted that there has been a change in the weather pattern over the past few days.“The Regional Education Officers (REOs) have stated that they will review the situation over the weekend; but, as of yesterday, the ministry has the intention to close these schools,” the minister asserted.Rainy weather has, however, not affected Regions Three, Seven, Eight, Nine,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Ten and Georgetown, Minister Baksh added.The minister said that it is his intention to closely monitor the situation, adding that he has since mandated the Education officials from each region to visit the targeted schools today.“They will have to give me feedback and send out advisories in each region as to what is the position. I myself intend to visit the schools on the East Coast of Demerara tomorrow (today) with the regional Education officials.”According to the minister, further updates on the proposed plans will be made available on Monday. He added that any possible changes would be dependent on if there is a sustained change in the weather pattern.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
沙發
發表於 2018-7-1 01:27:41 | 只看該作者

Air Max 97 Undefeated White

"I'm just growing as a person," he said. "I think as you get older, you get a better understanding, so with that, you know, I'm definitely more mature.
A mistake,Cheap NBA Gear? Sure. An overall sign of progress? Definitely.
"I'm getting better every day,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, more comfortable with it every day," Smith said of playing in Gailey's offense.
"From that point, that's a growing step."
"Being that I've got a bunch of experience, good and bad, I think I've been able to see a lot and I've been able to learn from a lot," Smith said. "I feel a lot more comfortable in the pocket, and being back there, and standing back there, and seeing things. But the system is great. It allows us to play fast. It allows us to see the defense and get the ball out quick because we have so many answers."
Smith is likely the key to success for the Jets this season. The defense is expected to be stout with a line that is considered among the best in the NFL, to go along with a revamped secondary that includes cornerbacks Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Geno Smith made his first real gaffe of training camp, losing the football late in the New York Jets' fifth practice of the summer.
Except that for the mistake-prone Smith, it passes as news that he "finally" turned the ball over. Leger Douzable had a strip-sack — although there's no real contact on the quarterback in practice — when Smith held onto the ball too long and had it knocked out of his hand.
And Smith hopes to be the answer to perhaps the Jets' biggest question of all: Sure, they've added a lot of talent — but do they have a reliable quarterback?

It wasn't just Smith who made mistakes as the offense as a whole was a bit sloppy Tuesday, including rookie Bryce Petty throwing two interceptions. But all eyes are obviously on Smith, who has the starting job over veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick — and needs to be consistent and limit the turnovers to keep his spot atop the depth chart.
"You talk about it and you recognize it," Bowles said of Smith's turnover. "At the end of the day, he's got to let the ball fly. He just can't sit there and hold it."
Smith had some issues last season that might have made some of his teammates waver in their assessment of him as the guy in charge on the field. His in-game mistakes derailed some of the Jets' games and led to a few benchings,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic, and off-field incidents — missing a team meeting, cursing at a fan in the stands — affected his credibility as a leader.
During his first two seasons,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey, Smith turned the ball over 41 times,Brent Seabrook Jersey, including 34 interceptions. Reading defenses better, releasing the ball quicker and not locking in on his primary receiver were all items on his to-do list this season.
"I've watched him and I think it's very unfair that he's been pointed out as somebody who hasn't really been productive," said former wide receiver Laveranues Coles, who attended practice last weekend. "A lot of that has to do with the people they've had around him. You can't ask someone to make something happen without having anything. It's like going to get groceries. You can't tell me to make spaghetti and you don't get me any pasta. ...
Add wide receiver Brandon Marshall to a solid receiving corps with Eric Decker and Jeremy Kerley, and it would seem that Smith is in a perfect position to be successful.
"Now that he has the tools around him, if he doesn't produce now, then it's easy to make a fair assessment of where he belongs after this season."
"I've just got to protect the ball better," Smith said. "That's about it."
"It was his first turnover at camp," coach Todd Bowles said Tuesday. "You don't blow it out of proportion."
That's all in the past for Smith, who has come back rejuvenated and refocused.
He still has no interceptions and has shown a fairly good understanding of offensive coordinator Chan Gailey's system, one that has spread tendencies similar to the one Smith played in during his touchdown-filled college days at West Virginia.
Cromartie was with the Jets during Smith's rookie season, when the young quarterback was forced into the starting job when Mark Sanchez went down for the year in the preseason with a shoulder injury. After a year in Arizona — in Bowles' defense — Cromartie is back in New York,Anders Nilsson Jersey, and sees a change in Smith.
"I think if I wasn't, that would be a problem."
"The biggest thing, I think, is he's carrying himself more as a pro, the way he comes out and tries to handle himself," Cromartie said. "I think you don't see those moments you saw his rookie year in camp or maybe last year where he would get slumped or he may get frustrated with certain things. He just lets that play go. If it happens, it happens and then he moves on to the next play.
So far, so good this summer.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 07:27 , Processed in 0.082059 second(s), 28 queries .