4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-7-18 22:27:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
One day after hacking his wife of four months to death and wounding her mother in a brutal attack, a West Berbice man turned himself into police custody, yesterday.The man, Andy Nicholson, who was accompanied by his lawyer, Terry Gossai, turned himself into the Fort Wellington Police Station at around noon yesterday.On Tuesday, the man apparently went berserk at D’Edward Village, West Coast Berbice,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, hacking his 23-year-old wife to death and stabbing his mother-in-law with a pitchfork before fleeing.The man had chased his wife Trevlyn Nicholson from their home through a street in the village and chopped her on the legs, back and head, before she eventually collapsed and died in front of a church from a gaping wound to her neck.Nicholson had also attacked his mother-in-law, Rolene Alexander, 47, with a pitchfork, stabbing her in the head,Wholesale China Jerseys, hand and forehead.However, the woman managed to escape and seek refuge in a neighbour’s house.She is at present a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.A source close to the investigation told this newspaper that Nicholson is maintaining his silence, having been advised to do so by his attorney.Nicholson and his wife had shared a common-law relationship for several years, but only got married four months ago.A resident who accompanied the survivor to the hospital described the suspect as a violent and jealous individual, who habitually beat his wife.Kaieteur News was told that the suspect had chopped his spouse a few months ago but had then gone into hiding. According to the neighbour, he eventually returned and married the abused woman.When told that the suspect had turned himself in, Rolene Alexander,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, the dead woman’s mother, said that she would very much like the law to take the right course.“I feel alright by the grace of God. I would like to see they hang he because this ain’t get coming back,” she emphasised.She said that same treatment being meted out to a man who allegedly killed the suspect’s sister two years ago will be applied to him.Alexander recalled that yesterday, she was at home when another daughter alerted her that Nicholson was beating his wife on the sea dam.She said that although she went to the scene, the suspect was still beating her daughter and refused to stop when she begged him to.“Alright,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, she go fuh cow. You nah go meet she with man. You come with friend and you tek what friend tell you. Every time he go on the road and come back, is people say something,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Alexander lamented.She stated that when the couple returned home she was of the impression that everything was over, but it was not.According to Alexander, the suspect picked up a fork and attempted to plunge it into his wife’s body but she intervened and was wounded instead.The suspect then went into the house and armed himself with a cutlass and attacked his wife.“When she run out the yard, I run behind she but like she get weak and she drop. He go over she and he start chop. He start chop without no thinking,Wholesale Jerseys From China, all she neck, all she foot back, all she finger. I run and I holler. People running and holler too and he still continue. By he see people, he show off more,” Alexander stated.She said that several persons would talk to her son-in-law about the previous beatings but it all fell on deaf ears.“When they putting me in the ambulance to go to Georgetown, she going in the mortuary,” Alexander,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, a security guard stated.Alexander said that she would dearly like to be out of hospital to attend her daughter’s funeral.“I hope that I feel better that I could go to she funeral. Me ain’t feel to face she but I will have to because is my child and she died and left a five-year-old child. If I did lose she from a baby, I wouldn’t mind but so big, no, no,” she added.The woman said that of all her children, Trevlyn was the one who looked out for her the most.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:16 , Processed in 0.051688 second(s), 28 queries .