1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-8-15 06:25:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
After last season's playoff pratfall, Manning realizes it will all mean nothing if the Broncos don't parlay this fantastic start into an equally excellent finish in four months.
"We all learned from that,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018," said Johnson, who nevertheless held out the football as he neared the goal line on his punt return TD before tucking it in just as he saw punter Donnie Jones swooping in from his right.
"I think it is disconcerting," Kelly said. "But you're also playing against an offense that four teams have tried to stop them and they haven't yet."
"I just couldn't breathe," said McCoy,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who carried the ball 16 times for 73 yards.
Five reasons why the Eagles (1-3) couldn't knock the Broncos from the unbeaten ranks:
Manning drove Denver on a trio of touchdown drives in the third quarter covering 80, 80 and 65 yards, and not once did the Broncos face a third down in any of them.
Denver collected 35 first downs overall and only five of them were on third-down conversions.

SHORTNESS OF BREATH: All week long, Kelly downplayed the altitude, saying it wouldn't be a factor.
That's why setting the franchise record of 15 straight regular-season wins was no cause for celebration.
THIRD DOWNS: Teams always talk about getting off the field on third down, but the Eagles couldn't even put the Broncos in third-down situations to begin with.
BRONCOS BASH: After Chris Polk's 4-yard touchdown run cut Philly's deficit to 14-12,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, first-year Eagles coach Chip Kelly, who was famous for never taking his foot off the gas at Oregon, went for the PAT instead of the 2-point conversion. The Broncos scored the next 31 points.
Just think, if linebacker Danny Trevathan hadn't fumbled his would-be pick-6 in the opener in premature celebration, the Broncos would be the most proficient point-producer in NFL history.
Manning's 16 TD passes are the most for any quarterback in the first month of an NFL season,Wholesale Jerseys From China, besting the previous mark of 14 set by Don Meredith in 1966 and tied by Kurt Warner in 1999. He also joined Milt Plum in 1960 as the only quarterbacks to throw that many touchdown passes without an interception.
"There's always things we can improve on," Manning said after the Denver Broncos scored more points than they ever had in their 54-year history in a 52-20 demolition of the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
"Might have to give old Thunder an I.V. after this one," Manning said of the white Arabian gelding who trots around the Sports Authority Field following touchdowns.
LINEBACKER LAMENTS: Only the 1966 Dallas Cowboys, with 183 points, scored more than the Broncos' 179 in their first four games.
Those special teams contributions helped Denver surpass the franchise scoring record of 50 points set against San Diego on Oct. 6, 1963.
"I think we'll enjoy this win and we'll learn from it. But you have to move on to the next week pretty quickly."
With two TD passes each to Demaryius Thomas and Wes Welker, Manning completed all but a half dozen of his 34 throws for 327 yards, and he didn't even step on the field in the fourth quarter.
The thin air certainly wasn't just in Eagles running back LeSean McCoy's mind. He needed a few breathers on the sideline to get some supplemental oxygen into his lungs.
"We have a tough road game next week, another unfamiliar opponent," Manning said, his unemotional, even-keeled approach matching the cold-blooded efficiency he had just displayed in producing another batch of records on a picturesque Autumn afternoon in the Rocky Mountains.
DENVER (AP) — Seems the only one not impressed by Peyton Manning's off-the-charts exploits is Peyton Manning.
Manning threw four more TD passes and the Broncos (4-0) added two special teams scores, pulling away from the Eagles (1-3), who were close at halftime.
If there's any I.V. bags left, that is.
Manning's hair was still wet but his brain already had moved on to the next game, against the Dallas Cowboys (2-2) next weekend.
"I was just unblocked,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey," Johnson said. "I was going to rush the center and he got out of the way, and I said, 'OK, I'll go block the punt."
"The recaps don't mean a whole lot," Manning said. "It was a good win because it was this game and we'll learn from it and we have a tough test next week playing a team that we're unfamiliar with, that is a good football team,Nike Schuhe Schweiz Outlet, that is tough to play at home.
SPECIAL TEAMS: The Broncos' special teams got into the act again, scoring on Trindon Holliday's 105-yard kickoff return and Steven Johnson's 17-yard return of his own blocked punt.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:08 , Processed in 0.063175 second(s), 28 queries .