找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 34|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

Air Jordan Pas Cher France exit interviews are the hardest part.

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-10-14 09:07:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Rams have at least one starting spot to decide with Chris Williams apparently holding an edge over Shelley Smith at left guard. They haven't declared a winner at one safety or at backup quarterback, and are looking for depth chart clarity elsewhere.
Harbaugh wants to finish the preseason with a win "within the parameters of what helps our team going forward into the regular season."
"If I play a little, if I play a lot, if I don't play at all, I'm still going to have the same focus," Saffold said.
In the past, Rams coach Jeff Fisher has increased playing time for starters throughout the preseason. On Tuesday he was circumspect about his plans, saying "We may adjust that ever so slightly this week."
"Well,Cristiano Ronaldo Maglia Juve Originale, it's emotional, there's no question, when you have that conversation because you understand what's at stake, and you're a part of his dreams," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "We have to make a lot of tough cuts."
For the coaches, exit interviews are the hardest part.

Hekker punted one from the roof of the practice facility into a small wading pool near midfield (when he wasn't answering whimsical questions such as picking three Pokemons to go to battle with).
Hus' little video, a two-man production with his brother, had about 7,000 hits before he signed with St. Louis and about 78,000 when he was waived.
"If nothing else, worst-case scenario, I'll put out good game tape for the other 31 teams," Hus said.
Long before the dreaded summons earlier this week, he'd been appreciative of the opportunity and realistic. Hopeful also that the video accumulated during the summer would help him land a shot somewhere else.
When incumbent long snapper Jake McQuaide got a contract extension just before camp opened, the Rams signaled that the competition had already been settled. Hus absorbed some of the workload until he, like so many other NFL hopefuls, was no longer needed.
But one can never stop pushing in the NFL.
Rams special teamers had their own online efforts, including a polished Dude Perfect presentation that had more than 1.5 million hits. It featured stunt punts, passes and quips from punter Johnny Hekker,Nike Air Max Sale Australia, and included a 25-yard snap by McQuaide that swished through a basketball net.
"There are a couple guys that, perhaps if they really, really play well, they could really play themselves on (to the team)," Harbaugh said. "Or guys could play themselves off."
The final public tryout session for the Rams (0-3) is Thursday night against the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens (2-1) and both teams probably have just a handful of roster spots up for grabs. The ultimate goal for the Rams, who might give starters some action, and the Ravens,Cheap Basketball Jerseys China, who figure to go with a cast of backups and won't use quarterback Joe Flacco, is to emerge healthy for the games that count.
McQuaide is entering his third season after replacing long-time veteran Chris Massey in a move that saved a bit of salary. Special teams coach John Fassel believes with improved skills after the snap, McQuaide can become one of the NFL's best.
Both coaches said it's possible jobs could be won Thursday night. Or lost. Or that nothing alters the pecking order established in the offseason, preseason and practice field.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A 21-second YouTube video helped Canadian long snapper Jorgen Hus get a taste of training camp with the St. Louis Rams,Borussia Dortmund Trikot Günstig Kaufen. That he's back on the street after the first round of cuts did not come as a surprise to anyone.
"I think I've done my job,Cheap Manchester City Soccer Jerseys, but I still have a lot of work to do," McLeod said. "The more you play this game, the more you've been around, the better your game gets."
Offensive tackle Rodger Saffold, who returned from a dislocated left shoulder last week, said his goal was getting closer to 100 percent for the opener Sept. 8 at home against Arizona.
"Mostly, I'm just focused on myself," McQuaide said. "I don't feel like I've made it or I've arrived. I have plenty I need to work on every single day, that's my mentality."
Ravens backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor could be a game-time decision after taking a test for concussion-like symptoms although Harbaugh thought he'd be available.
"The part I did wasn't that much different from what I usually do,Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet, about 10 yards longer," McQuaide said. "So I snapped it a little bit high and they had it all set up. They did a good job of making us look good."
At safety, Rodney McLeod has capitalized on playing time with Darian Stewart, the front-runner heading into camp, hampered by a hamstring injury. McLeod made the team as an undrafted rookie free agent last year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 22:42 , Processed in 0.072599 second(s), 26 queries .