10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-15 11:59:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The xuan month way: “I ignore, anyway, when the time comes you with I line. Can’t ride the slow down?”
At this time, wrestling match has started to final, the name of the girl LanYing push to the front, and constantly to his beloved, the ancient dike gas. The figure and foolish, dike similar, even some strong than foolish, dark blue vein expose on the skin, handsome LianTang continuously drop the sweat, obviously the previous games where he consumes too much energy. His opponent is the name of the short stout man, though it is also tired, but it looks like the dike, o than some spirit. The referee a announcing the start, the two men also shout at top of voice, to his opponent chong. Four arms tangled, desperately hard, want to fall out of his opponent. To play the stalemate, two people’s strength seems to be just about, at that time who also helpless not each other. LanYing anxiously look at o ancient dike, constantly scream.
The xuan month a stare blankly,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, way: “why? They look almost strength!!!!!”
Foolish for rock explained: “the steps of the dike, o has some vain, obvious enough power, that after a short while tired, but very robust, wants to fall the footwall move him I’m afraid it is not easy.”
The xuan month eyes circulation, watching to foolish cheap christian louboutin way: “that you and he? Can the fall than him?”
Foolish staying to say: “I, I won’t wrestling,Cheap Jerseys, but his effort should not me!”
See the rock at further foolish, smiles to say: “can you pull the xuan TieGong power, he did not use what skills will be you throw out. The brother, are you interested in winning a championship back, maybe that black beauty to fall for you?”
Foolish haven’t answered, profound moon has her hands rested on her hips, JiaoChen way: “no, no.” Foolish and rock at the same time a stare blankly, four eyes fell on the xuan month body, profound moon face which a red, vomit vomit tongue, contentious way: “somebody else that girl has the person you love, you put what hand.”
Rock GuanErYiXiao, shook his head, not utter a word. Foolish heart but generated a strange feeling, low head go behind profound moon, “see games.”
The xuan month grace a sound, the look though turned to the game, but in the heart is behind on further foolish, andao: I how was this? Why is this so? Don’t, don’t I……
Indeed as expected such as rock expected, the field of the situation this time have changed,Cheap France Soccer Jerseys, the staying power shortage, dam, a few times are short drive the footsteps, though he barely with skills to a stop, but a little bit of wrestling people know, he has disadvantage. The people of the Shouting continuously migdalel, “and TuLu, and TuLu……”
The dike, shout at top of voice, he knows that he can’t lose, also can’t afford to lose, if lost, will not only lost honor, and will lose yourself the most beloved woman. He was desperate opponent arm twisting feet a mix, want to throw out the opponent’s body. But, he now has the state than previously. Short heavy waist strength, o ancient dike several push force will not he broke his move. His strength is in a weak, the short but his calves with live, the waist strength, will he left aside. Under the DiJiao o vain shake a few, short use this opportunity to an embrace his right leg, abruptly will he went up, Shouting several voice, in the LanYing resounded, fierce of will fell out, the ancient dike.
“Ba TuLu, and TuLu……” This year’s wrestling produced, and the family of people crazy family migdalel shout of the mighty men of the title. Was cast out a few meters outside the dike, never get up, although he desperately trying, but his body has not by will can support. LanYing tearful ran to the side, dam, constantly shake his body, o ancient dike bitter looked at her, eyes exude the look of despair. The despair of his eyes not only make LanYing with grief, also moved another person-rock.
Look at the levees and LanYing o and the appearance of the rocks can not help but think of yourself and the cloud was that tough love, because of the different status, they suffer too much.
“Eldest brother, I came back.” YanLi a face of excitement run to come over, surrounded by around alarge group of family and migdalel youth, of course, also including the seal inside. YanLi, although have been so sweaty, but his heart is very happy, “time, really hits the spot. I still like the most feel the lightning fast.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:31 , Processed in 0.062894 second(s), 28 queries .