積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-16 03:46:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
br />
In his view, only the mysterious WuHun, is his fundamental, about the mystery of the WuHun all secret, he cover tightly, not to tell anyone, will have been hidden in the deep heart.
And WuHun undead, but nothing bad to say, only will own the ability to recover TiaoMing, he can get more in stone house privilege, can let me arrange better direction of the science.
Double WuHun, enough to make me all of his wayward stand down.
Sure enough, the face me no displeasure, just some hesitation, hum a way: “you boy to the territory of congenital, uniting the xuan level protects the ethics, is not necessarily a good thing.
“I and general man? You can see, although I only of con  genital environment, can I the body in the second stage has petrochemical,……. In addition, I have other people no recovery capacity, and ordinary people can’t practice the xuan level, perhaps I could ethics.”
Give him so say, YiZheng me awhile, nods to say: “is also, go, I take you to see all three layer 4.”
A variety of strange ethics, display in groove, me standing at his side, as long as he found to the a more interested, he’ll explain this performance
Shizi couldn’t keep handstand, direct fell to the ground, sharply breathe heavily thick spirit.
Little bits invisible to the naked eye, should only be used the mind always singular negative breath, like one silk thread, crept up from his head out from the acupuncture points to fly.
The negative breath, in his mind in the clouds, tangled, like and his nerves hybrid.
In my mind, the piercing pain, instantly spread.
The force of pain like current, head out from above, pitched flocked to his body, will he was driven all the acupuncture points.
Just three short seconds!
In the body of the acupuncture points above all, there is thick negative breath scattered spill.
Those from the negative force acupuncture points, constantly in his body muscle ramble, slowly spread the flesh and blood of his whole body, bones, cells, and intestines.
The physical, seems to really have a series of current lapse, in addition to head remains the same pain outside, and his hands and feet, and has gradually began to shrink emaciated.
Light white mist, from his body in pore take out…… escape
Soon, round him, and there was a pale light fog circle, white mist has a bloodthirsty kill, and has a sensational evil power!
Until the whole body acupuncture points above, will be a variety of negative force scattered over after, he unexpectedly whole angular for a third.
Stood there,Wildcats #4 Rajon Rondo Blue Basketball Stitched NCAA Jersey, with a body albitite, filled with amazing murderous look, those murderous look to coagulate and do not come loose, around his body around, like essence.
Also at this time, he saw the pain of feeling, suddenly eerie vanish.
Open my eyes, shizi suddenly feel nervous become very sensitive, understanding  of the idea, calculating ability greatly enhance, even the speed of thinking like a lot faster.
He held his extremely calm state, the brain unprecedented awake!
The mind of the fine threads continuously negative breath, seem to mind the nerves and the wonderful combine together, let his body is becoming more sensitive!
Standing there, he can even feel the flesh and blood of negative force change can be clearly aware those changes, will bring many extra power.
This moment of him, as if in with a cold machine, no longer seemed to have human feelings, in the mind of the method of ZhuSha only opponent, how can only in the most efficient and fastest to the enemy and death.
At this time, he is undoubtedly very terrible!
The idea of all heart disorderly, are behind him outside the brain,  with the thought of killing only, brain in all the idea, based on the premise of fighting.
This moment of him, without a kindness, no longer consider any look, no concerns.
“Shout!”
Shizi breathe heavily thick spirit, like a head bloodthirsty of fierce beast,Wholesale Baltimore Orioles Jerseys, gravity room murderous look in sinister, the eyes of the cold without a human feelings, be like looking for a target ZeRen and bite.
“Stop!”
Heart suddenly and violently drink, shizi to the tenacity, on one of the white mist income in acupuncture points.
Suddenly cross legs sat down and he closed his eyes, restrained herself, in your mind vibram speed the idea of killing don’t store, in your mind the curling singular negative breath, slowly back to surge in the head of acupuncture points.
After a long time for a long time.
Shizi uniform expiratory, a suit of exhausted,Nike Broncos #6 Mark Sanchez Blue Alternate Womens Stitched NFL New Elite Jersey, slowly opened his eyes.
By this time, he has been resumed eyes clear and deep, no longer has the absolute cold in your eyes in the mind of the ice cold bloodlust.
The first heavy heeling day!
Until this moment, to know the real heeling et a heavy day, it is so a kind of state.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:25 , Processed in 0.083392 second(s), 26 queries .