9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-1-16 04:47:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Police have detained a 52-year-old woman,Cheap New York Rangers Jerseys, who is believed to have posted racially-inciting social media comments about African Guyanese,Nike Cowboys #88 Michael Irvin White 2016 Pro Bowl Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, and what appeared to be a threat to President Granger.Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum confirmed that the woman, identified as being from Vergenoegen, East Bank Essequibo,Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys, was taken into custody yesterday morning. Kaieteur News understands that she was taken to CID Headquarters,Cheap New York Mets Jerseys, Eve Leary.Blanhum said that she has given investigators a statement,Nike Bengals #77 Andrew Whitworth White Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, but declined to provide further details on what he described as “a sensitive matter.”Police had sought to locate the woman and two others after receiving a complaint about Facebook comments they had allegedly made about President Granger and African Guyanese.But in a statement sent out to media houses,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, one of the individuals, who says he is a Canada-based Guyanese, has denied posting the comments attributed to him.“I observed on Facebook and Guyana’s mainstream media many attempts to smear my character by linking me to an uncivilized Facebook thread containing racial incitement, nudity and incendiary rhetoric with threats on the life of Guyanese, inclusive of President David Granger,” he said.“I arrived at the conclusion of the attempts to implicate me because my photographs were taken from my authentic Facebook profile and imported into the contentious post on social media.  I can with complete confidence say that the particular fake profile bearing a similar name to mine is no way connected to me.”Crime Chief Blanhum has said that the perpetrators could be charged under the Racial Hostility Act for attempting “to incite excitement,Nike Browns #55 Alex Mack Black 2016 Pro Bowl Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey, hostility or ill-will on grounds of race.”Chapter 23 of the Act states that a person shall be guilty of an offence if he willfully excites or  attempts  to  excite  hostility  or  ill-will  against  any  section  of  the public or against any person on the grounds of their or his race,Cheap Super Bowl 50 Jerseys, by means of words spoken by him in a public place or spoken  by  him  and  transmitted  for  general  reception  by wireless telegraphy or telegraph; or by  causing  words  spoken  by  him  or  by  some  other person to be reproduced in a public place from a record; or  by  means  of  written  (including  printed)  matter or pictorial matter published by him.Any person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable on summary conviction to a fine of $65,Nike Panthers #70 Trai Turner Blue Alternate Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey,000 and to imprisonment for two years.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 10:22 , Processed in 0.074378 second(s), 28 queries .