4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-2-7 00:58:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A prisoner of the Cove and John Police Station who was suspected to have escaped from the lockups has alleged that he paid a rank $1,000 on Sunday evening last for his freedom. But, his liberty was short-lived as his father turned him over to the cops the next day.On Sunday evening, the prisoner who was in custody at the station was positively identified as a member of a gang who viciously attacked eight young men the previous night in front of a nightspot in Greenfield, East Coast Demerara.The following morning, ranks who turned up to take over station duties were of the impression that the prisoner had escaped when it was discovered that he was missing from the lockups. However, attempts to contact the rank who was on duty the night before were futile and he has since not reported for duty.The prisoner, who turned up at the station with his father on Monday evening, told cops that he had paid the rank $1,000 to leave the station and dismissed any doubts that he had escaped.Meanwhile, the victims, who are still nursing wounds,Cheap Jerseys, are peeved that most of their attackers are on the loose. They believe that ranks are taking the incident lightly, and they are suspicious that the gang members may have connections with the police.According to one of the victims, on Saturday night following the brutal fight and chase that started at Greenfield and ended at Ann’s Grove seawall, the police were contacted. One teenager who had stitches above his nose bridge said that he and one of the eight attackers had attended primary school together. But, that did not spare him from getting a sound thrashing.“I seh is me Asif… me and you went primary school together, but he ignore me and tek a fat piece steel rod and beat me pon me two foot…They beat me up on my face and broadside my back…when dem finish my friends had to drag me from a swamp by the seawall and carry me to the Mahaicony Hospital.”“I  was unable to defend myself…dem other boys too…we couldn’t do anything to help ourselves because dem man had cutlass, ice pick and a thick piece steel rod…we only had we hand fuh block and foot fuh run,” the teenager said.He is hoping that the police would be quick in arresting his assailants since the men are known trouble makers. He said that he and his friends did nothing to deserve the cruel attack. In fact, the origin of the attack is a mystery to the victims since they claimed they did not trouble the men.However, another victim said he may have an idea as to what triggered the chaos. He related that after playing a game of pools in Bee Hive, his friends decided to go to a nightspot at neighbouring village, Greenfield. As he was crossing the bridge that links the two villages, the wheel of the bicycle wobbled and he fell beside a man who was standing near the bridge.“He ask me if I wan fight and I seh no I ain’t want fight, and he still want rush up and start cussing up… Anyway my friends come and we make peace before we leave,” he said.The young men thought that was the end of the incident and continued their journey to the Greenfield nightspot. Whilst standing outside the nightspot the young men were attacked by eight men who arrived in two cars.In an effort to escape the blows, the young men fled in the direction of the Ann’s Grove seawall. There they scattered in groups to get away from the men who were trailing in vehicles. At the seawall the young men received a sound thrashing and their assailants eventually left them.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:39 , Processed in 0.072205 second(s), 26 queries .