1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-4-19 01:59:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We've got to get things back on track," quarterback Sam Bradford said after noting the low-luster matchup of teams ranked 27th and 32nd by APPro32 was a double must. "We've got to get rolling,Nfl Jerseys Online Cheap, and this is the week that starts all of that."
Five things to watch for in Jaguars-Rams:
UNEASY HOMECOMING: Blaine Gabbert starred at Parkway West High in suburban St. Louis and was a two-year starter at Missouri before the Jaguars made him a first-round draft pick in 2011. He's 2-0 as the starting quarterback at the Edward Jones Dome and adds,Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale, "I think we won there my freshman year as well." This business trip includes the side benefit of a mini-reunion. "Pretty much all my family is still in St. Louis, so there will be a nice gathering at the game. It'll be fun for those guys to see me play at home,Patriots Jersey Super Bowl 53," Gabbert said.
IN THE MOOD: The Rams made a five-win improvement to 7-8-1 in Fisher's first season and optimism abounded they'd be a contender this year, much of it based on an offense fortified by first-round pick Tavon Austin and mobile tight end Jared Cook. Austin is waiting for his breakout game and Cook, after debuting with 141 yards and two touchdowns, has been held to 99 yards total the last three. So far, it's a major step back.
RAMS RBs: Disregarding the fact Atlanta's Steven Jackson hasn't returned from a thigh injury sustained against his old team in Week 2, a collection of young,Cheap Shoes China Wholesale, unproven replacements is averaging just 47.2 yards and 2.6 yards per carry. Fisher said all the backs that are active might see action,Miami Dolphins Jersey Cheap, and there's a chance rookie Zac Stacy will get his first start.
The Rams' dormant run game could spring to life against Jacksonville, which has been surrendering 165 yards per game. If not, they're really, really in trouble.
Not if they keep scoring at their present slow-motion clip, getting just three points last week and two in the opener. Gabbert threw three interceptions last week.
The Rams (1-3) have trailed by double digits every game and overcame it once against the Cardinals for their first opening win since 2006. The last two games, the 49ers and Cowboys combined for a 66-18 beatdown.
Gus Bradley is the third coach in three years for Jacksonville, which was 2-14 last season. "I know people at times may be frustrated and discouraged, but to me, I know getting discouraged isn't the way to get better," Bradley said. "So, we just stay away from that."
UPRIGHT BRADFORD: The Rams' offensive line did not allow a sack in four consecutive games, the last two of 2012 and the first two this year. Good while it lasted. The last two games, Bradford has been sacked 11 times and under siege constantly. The Rams are heavily invested, signing tackle Jake Long in free agency this year and center Scott Wells last year, in a unit that's also not opening holes on the run.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — A few extra days off helped the St. Louis Rams gain a little perspective on a season fast going sour,Superstar Shoes On Sale.
They also realized things could be worse. A lot worse.

For some, it's already time for must-win palaver.
Across the board, the Jaguars (0-4) have no apparent strengths on offense. They're last in scoring with a 7.8-point average, next-to-last in rushing and 30th in passing.
JAGUARS RBs: Frank Gore busted loose against the Rams last week for his first 100-yard game of the season. The previous game, Dallas' DeMarco Murray rambled for 175 yards. This week, they'll be trying to keep Maurice Jones-Drew in check. Slowed by a foot injury, Jones-Drew has just 138 yards and a 2.6-yard average. "Our job right now is just to focus on the details because that's what's been getting us in trouble the first four weeks," Gabbert said. "We really have to home in on all the little mistakes that we've been making."
Getting wide receiver Justin Blackmon back from a suspension figures to help.
The winless Jacksonville Jaguars are double-digit underdogs on Sunday against a franchise whose missteps lately are reminiscent of the bad old days before coach Jeff Fisher arrived as the franchise savior.
"We're frustrated but we know it's a long season," defensive end Robert Quinn said. "It can be turned around just that fast."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 21:10 , Processed in 0.071772 second(s), 28 queries .