1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-5-18 12:54:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I don't think what happened yesterday means that it has to happen next week or the week after," Trestman said. "It could, but we're working to prevent those situations from happening. We got guys committed to do that."
Cutler has eight touchdowns and eight turnovers this season (six interceptions, two lost fumbles), and he's coughed it up about as many times as he's found the end zone in his career.
In the third quarter, Louis Delmas picked off a pass that sailed on Cutler.  Then, Cutler held on too long before getting sacked by Ndamukong Suh, and Nick Fairley returned the fumble 4 yards for a score that put Detroit up 37-16 late in the quarter.
It's no secret he took a big beating the past few years in Chicago playing behind one of the league's worst lines, but the Bears upgraded in a big way in the offseason, adding four new starters.
Against the Lions, the Bears were outplayed in just about every area. The defense gave up 139 yards rushing to Reggie Bush. Special teams struggled,Air Force Scontate, but Cutler stood out for all the wrong reasons.
He has 144 TD passes in eight seasons with Chicago and Denver. Cutler also has 106 interceptions and 24 lost fumbles,Danny Ainge Jersey, be it because of poor protection or his gunslinger approach.
LAKE FOREST,Alex Ovechkin Jersey, Ill. (AP) — Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman had no major problem with Jay Cutler's decisions. His fundamentals were another issue.
"We sat in the meeting and Jay expressed his sense of accountability," Trestman said. "It all starts with me. I said there are some calls I'd like to have back and I want to take responsibility for that and as I did with the team. We're just going to work together . the corrections are we've got to get back and work on fundamentals and techniques, not only at the quarterback position but throughout our team."
Cutler's sound mechanics and decision-making helped lead the Bears to three straight wins to start the season. But he sent out a reminder on Sunday that for all his talent, he's still prone to the sort of performance that leaves others shaking their head while wondering if he can lead a team to a Super Bowl.
Cutler threw 47 passes but was sacked just three times. His decisions weren't the problem, either. His footwork was a different story.
Notes: Trestman said CB Charles Tillman is feeling better after being bothered by knee and groin problems in recent weeks. "I talked to (trainer) Chris Hanks this morning about it and he feels that we'll get a better Charles Tillman next week than we had this week and I thought he played well when he was in there," Trestman said. He also said DT Stephen Paea (bruised toe) will be monitored the next few days, but he doesn't expect him to miss the Saints game.
"I see him do so many things in practice, moving his feet and doing the right things,Wholesale Football Jerseys," Trestman said. "But he's got to hang onto the ball on the quick throw he had to the left backed up. He dropped the ball down. He put it in one hand. He's got to have it in two hands and he's got to throw it away or move on. He was trying to make something happen there late and he let his fundamentals go there as well. These are things he's done better this year and we're just going to continue to work at them."
Cutler threw three interceptions, lost a fumble and the Bears fell for the first time under Trestman with their 40-32 defeat in Detroit on Sunday. With Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints coming in this weekend, Chicago (3-1) can't afford a letdown from anyone, let alone its quarterback.
Poor footwork led to an underthrown floater and an interception that Glover Quin returned 42 yards to the Chicago 2. That led to a 2-yard TD catch for Calvin Johnson.
Protection hasn't been a major issue this year,Ultra Boost Wholesale, and it wasn't against the Lions, even if center Roberto Garza pointed at the line.
"Well it starts with all five guys up front and we don't stop the penetration and allow Jay to not scramble as much as he had to," he said. "He's got to be able to step in the pocket and finish his throwing his motion. It falls on squarely our shoulders to protect him and that's one of the keys to winning the football game, you have to protect your quarterback and get the running game established."
Trestman wasn't exactly buying that the line was to blame. He said the Bears did "more than a sufficient job protecting the quarterback,Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping," particularly given the flow of the game.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:01 , Processed in 0.073032 second(s), 28 queries .