找回密碼
 立即註冊

Login

免註冊即享有會員功能

搜索
熱搜: 活動 交友 discuz
查看: 96|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[IQ題] Cheap NFL Jerseys Store had three receptions for 69 yards and two touchdowns

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2019-5-23 20:23:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I didn't want to get out there and play out of whack or try and make plays I couldn't make,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," Harvin said. I just wanted to stay calm and just play within the system and let the plays come to me."
"Turnovers in the fourth,Jerseys From China, the game got out of whack for us. But right until that moment, that first turnover that led to a score, we were there. That's the way it goes."
SEATTLE (AP) — Adrian Peterson lacked the extra gear that hurt Seattle's defense last season.
Ponder was replaced by Matt Cassel for the final 12 minutes, and he was intercepted by defensive tackle Clinton McDonald off a deflected pass on his first possession. Frazier said personnel decisions would be discussed on Monday.
And Christian Ponder reverted to the turnover-prone quarterback that has made the position a revolving door in Minnesota this season.
"Just got to be smarter with the football. This was going to be a tough game, we knew that, unfortunately it didn't work out the way we wanted it," Ponder said.
Harvin pulled in a juggling third-down conversion for 17 yards in the second quarter that led to Lynch's second TD run and gave Seattle the lead for good.
Wilson was done early in the fourth quarter after completing 13 of 18 passes for 230 yards and a career-best passer rating of 151.4. Coming off consecutive games rushing for more than 100 yards, Lynch was held to 54 yards on 17 carries.
Even with Peterson slowed, Minnesota only trailed 24-13 headed to the fourth quarter. That's when Ponder's carelessness with the ball returned. He'd gotten away with one pass earlier in the second half when Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner dropped a potential interception.
He finished with 65 yards on 21 carries and felt there were a number of potential big plays where he lacked acceleration.
Greg Jennings was unavailable because of an Achilles tendon injury.
Former Vikings star Percy Harvin made his highly anticipated Seattle debut after missing the first 10 weeks of the regular season following hip surgery.
Then came a 58-yard kickoff return in the final minute of the first half that led to Wilson's 19-yard touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin with 10 seconds left in the second quarter and gave Seattle a 24-13 lead at the break.
"Really felt like going into that fourth quarter we were in pretty good shape, needed to get another score and the way our defense was playing they were going to keep us in the game, that we were going to get it turned," Vikings coach Leslie Frazier said.
Russell Wilson had two touchdown passes, Marshawn Lynch had two touchdowns running and one receiving, and the Seahawks pulled away in the fourth quarter for a 41-20 win over the Vikings on Sunday.
That's not a good combination facing the best team in the NFC.
Three passes later, Ponder threw into the belly of Walter Thurmond and he returned the interception 29 yards for his first career touchdown. The Vikings did not run a play in Seattle territory on their first five drives of the half.
Jarius Wright,Rams Throwback Jersey 2019, making the start with Jennings out, had three receptions for 69 yards and two touchdowns,Discount Nike Sb Shoes, including a 38-yarder in the first half where he badly beat Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman.
"We'll sit down on Monday and talk about the things we've got to do for this next opponent and what we want to do game plan wise," Frazier said. "We'll talk about personnel as well, sit down and talk things through."
"There were a couple plays that first half that I knew if I was able to explode the way I normally do, I could have gotten some big chunks, even taken it to the house," Peterson said.
Peterson rolled through the Seahawks for 182 yards rushing last season,Wholesale Jerseys, but a lingering groin problem bothered him all day Sunday.
While he was mostly a decoy offensively, he provided two of the biggest plays as the Seahawks improved to 10-1 and stayed on top of the NFC heading into their bye week.
He didn't get away with it a second time, throwing behind Peterson and into Wagner's hands early in the fourth quarter. The turnover that led to Wilson's second TD pass, a backhanded flip in between two Vikings defenders that Lynch grabbed for a 6-yard TD.
"But games like that are unfortunately, are going to happen. It doesn't make it any easier, but good thing is we have another game next week."
Notes: TE John Carlson, who started his career with Seattle,Cheap Shoes Wholesale, had five catches for 69 yards to lead the Vikings. ... Seattle's 24 first-half points matched a season high also against Jacksonville in Week 3. ... Vikings C John Sullivan left in the fourth quarter with a concussion.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:08 , Processed in 0.069619 second(s), 26 queries .