9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-5 15:42:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Murder accused Andel Forde,Wholesale Jerseys, one of the prisoners injured in last month’s fire that killed 17 of his fellow inmates, is angry at being discharged from hospital and sent back to the Camp Street Jail.Forde believes that his discharge yesterday was premature and his condition, instead of improving, could deteriorate in the insanitary conditions he now finds himself back in.Forde, who had been on remand for the past eight months for the murder of a gay commercial sex worker, suffered severe burns to both of his feet and the right side of his body. He underwent surgery which involved taking skin from the unburned body parts and placing it on the severely damaged parts.Forde says that after the surgery, he was confined to the highly sanitized burns care unit of the Georgetown Hospital, but he believes that his recent discharge could delay his recovery or worsen his condition.“I ain’t really firm…in jail it worse. I still in pain and I have to get constant dressing. Me ain’t even walking good. Behind my right foot, I get burn bad and I punishing fuh walk. Dem ain’t supposed to send me back in prison so soon,” Forde told this newspaper.Even though he is currently recovering in the Prison Infirmary, Forde stressed that the prison environment could lead to his wounds being infected.He said that he is willing to testify at the Commission of Inquiry into his fellow inmates’ deaths, but by the look of things, every effort is being made to prevent him.“I already give a statement to the police,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but I believe that they want to get rid of me….because these part time nurse in hey can’t help me… real thing,” he stated.Recalling the fateful day of the incident,Wholesale China Jerseys, March 3rd, Forde said that he was among several prisoners in the Capital A Block when the fire which was started got out of control.Forde said that he and some other prisoners quickly made their way to the back of the cell where they tried to get breeze through a grilled opening.However,Cheap Jerseys NFL, since thick black smoke had engulfed the room,Cheap NFL Jerseys, breathing became extremely difficult, while visibility was almost nil.“I tried to put me vest to me nose,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but it ain’t wuk. I hear dem men in front holler till dey stop hollering,” Forde said.According to Forde, prison officials passed an order for the door of the Capital ‘A’ Block not to be opened. He said that he only managed to come out of the room when the fire was actually done.When he emerged, he saw several of his fellow inmates’ burnt corpses lying on the ground,Cheap Jerseys From China, and he too collapsed. When he regained consciousness, he was in the Georgetown Hospital.“When I cough, I coughing up black muck….all of that I ingested in my lungs. I got to sleep on my back all de time, it sore, I can’t go on me belly. I lose nuff blood,” Forde explained.Forde, who can be considered a prison regular, is insisting that what transpired on March 3rd was allowed to happen by the prison authorities.“I see nuff fire in hey. I see times when a matchstick ain’t scratch and fire reel (engine) does done deh pon de road outside de prison and de place does done cordon off. What happen this time?” Forde asked.He is appealing for the authorities to put him in a more sanitized environment to aid his recovery, maintaining that persons with less severe burns have been kept in the burns care unit for longer periods than he has.In all, eight prisoners were hospitalised with burns about their bodies, and all except one have been discharged and sent back to prison.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 02:58 , Processed in 0.072527 second(s), 26 queries .