9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-2-24 07:14:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By: Attorney Gail S. Seeram    Through this “Question & Answer” column,Arturo Vidal Jersey, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.  Many of you have questions on backlog time and eligibility – we seek to clarify these issues and more.  We appreciate your comments and questions.  If you have a question that you would like answered in this column,Alex Song Barcelona Jersey, please email: [email protected]Question #1:  My father was recently denied a ‘waiver of grounds of inadmissibility’ so he’s more or less placed on a 10-year ban. I don’t know what the reapplication process is like after the 10-year ban or what forms I have to fill out or documents I would need. Would you kindly point me in the right direction?Answer #1:      The 10-year ban may not be a result of the denial of the waiver.  The 10-year ban may have resulted from one of the following: (i) accumulated unlawful presence if he was in the U.S. illegally and returned to his native country,Dani Alves Barcelona Jersey, (ii) removal/deportation proceedings in the U.S. and he returned to Guyana voluntarily or involuntarily,Chile Jersey, or (iii) commit fraud or misrepresentation to gain an immigration benefit.The denial of the waiver could have been appealed to the Administrative Appeal Office in the U.S.  Another waiver could be submitted with greater evidence of hardship if another I-130 interview is scheduled at the Embassy through a pending family based petition.Question #2: My wife petitioned for me and my daughter and we are at the affidavit of support step in the process.  How long will it take for me and my daughter to get an interview date knowing that my wife is a permanent resident?Answer #2:    Currently,Eduardo Vargas Jersey, visas are being issued for petitions filed on or before August 22,Edson Puch Chile Jersey, 2010 for spouses and children under age 21 of a permanent resident.  An interview at the Embassy will be scheduled when a visa is available.Question #3:    I would like to know if a common law wife of 19 years would get to go with her kids aged 8 and 14 and common law husband for petition filed by the U.S. brother of common law husband.Answer #3:    In response to your question,Jose Pedro Fuenzalida Jersey, you need to be legally married for common law wife to benefit from the visa petition.  While petition pending,Edgar Ie Barcelona Jersey, you all should marry and advise the petitioner to notify immigration of the marriage by sending the marriage certificate.  Under F4 preference category (filed by brother/sister of U.S. citizen) marriage would not change the processing time of the pending petition.Question #4:    I am a green card holder in USA.  I got married last year. My  wife is in India.  She doesn’t have any visa.  She tried for student visa twice,Marc Bartra Barcelona Jersey, but she was rejected both the times.  Which visa should she apply for?  What would be the easiest way to bring my wife to USA?Answer #4:    You as a permanent resident should apply and it takes two years processing time for her to get the immigrant visa (green card).
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:06 , Processed in 0.054807 second(s), 28 queries .