9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-6 16:13:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Two months ago,wholesale jerseys china, he was caught with his pants down after sexually molesting a 14-year-old mentally challenged girl, yesterday the 54-year-old Enmore man was caught naked, committing a similar act on the same girl.The man, whose name was given as Patrick Persaud,cheap nfl jerseys, is presently in police custody and this time around he is not expected to get off as lightly as he did in July last. On that occasion he was seen by a neighbour pulling up his pants after having sex with the teenager,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale, while her guardians were not at home.But yesterday, the girl’s brother and sister-in-law were at home to catch him without his clothes bracing the child to a concrete wall and engaging her in sexual intercourse.The man happens to be the girl’s neighbour and there was evidence that he removed several zinc sheets from the fence that separated their respective houses.Even the teenager’s five-year-old niece saw what took place yesterday and in her own words related what transpired.The victim’s brother told this newspaper that he and his wife had just left the teenager and their two small children downstairs while they went upstairs to watch television.He explained that he was having trouble with his television when he heard a funny sound.“I hear a child voice crying ‘buddy buddy’ and I thought it was the TV mekkin that sound. I turn off the TV and I still hearing this sound, so I peep through a board in the floor and see he. He did already tek off he clothes,” the young man told this newspaper.He managed to go downstairs swiftly and tie up the naked suspect. He subsequently summoned the police at the Enmore Station.His wife recalled that they had sensed that something was wrong when they went upstairs and left the children alone downstairs, since her husband was calling for the victim and she did not respond.“After he peep and see de man,cheap nfl jerseys online, he call me and say ‘come see de man deh ova hey’. When me peep,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, me see am,cheap nfl jerseys china,” the woman said.She explained that when they first saw the man from through the crease he was clad only in his brief which he had already pulled down. But by the time they raced downstairs he was completely naked.“He brace up de girl halfway she pants deh down and he was naked and de gal seh she private ah pain she,” the woman explained.She said that her husband attempted to beat the man but she persuaded him not to.However he did not escape blows when he was placed in the Cove and John lock-ups where he was placed among other prisoners.“Dat is a lil girl.” Dat is a teenager” were some of the remarks this newspaper overheard coming from within the lock-ups as the man cried out for help.It forced the ranks in the station to intervene, rescuing him by placing him into another cell.According to the victim’s sister-in-law, on the first occasion in July last, some neighbours had insisted that the man was innocent. They even refused to give statements that would have incriminated him,jerseys nfl wholesale, leading to no charges being instituted since.A police source informed that the file on the July assault was incomplete, since detectives could not get enough evidence to charge the suspect. This led the victim’s relatives to believe that the system had failed her.“De last time when was fuh de court story, dey (police) tek statement from me and me husband and dey tell we dem gon call we and dem nah tell we back wha happen,” the victim’s sister-in-law said.However, with the eyewitness testimony of her brother which was given to investigators yesterday, the man will certainly have his day in court, especially since a medical examination has reportedly revealed that the teenager was sexually molested.The victim’s relatives are appealing to the authorities to assist them in getting her back into an orphanage, since they are finding it very difficult to protect her from sexual predators.“I ask de police to help me get she back in de orphanage and dem tell me dem can’t do it. Everybody tekkin eyepass pon she,” the sister-in-law stated.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:05 , Processed in 0.072056 second(s), 28 queries .