10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-3-31 08:01:41 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The traffic situation at the Demerara Harbour Bridge is not as improved as some may purport it to be. In fact the situation that obtains leaves much to be desired.Normal traffic flow on the Demerara Harbour Bridge.This state of affairs was vocalised by a few motorists following a report published by this publication entitled “Demerara Harbour Bridge gets better traffic management.” The report was disseminated by the Government Information Agency (GINA).But according to a man who lives at West Coast Demerara,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, crossing the bridge is not always a pleasant experience. The man spoke of his experience driving across the bridge in order to get to his place of work at 08:45 hours.Getting to work, the man disclosed, sees him leaving home around 6:00 hours each week day in order to beat the early morning traffic.He noted that there are some mornings when he is not able to leave home at the 06:00 hours time and do so about 20 minutes later.On such days, he disclosed that a significant number of motorists residing on the western side of the bridge, from both the West Bank and West Coast of Demerara, arrive almost simultaneously at 06:45 hours. This translates to a line of motor vehicles coming from the West Coast side stretching as far as Goed Fortuin, the motorist disclosed.This therefore means that the flow of traffic is brought to a very slow pace since there are motorists also coming from the West Bank side vying for a crossing opportunity.According to the man,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, while the presence of police ranks is very evident and mostly helps to ensure that motorists ‘toe the line’, there are occasions when many, who are perhaps friends of ranks or have special passes,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, are allowed to inject themselves in an already slow moving line. “At times some motorists are even allowed to cut through barricades set up by the police themselves without any hindrance whatsoever. They literally come from behind and get to bore the line and people who in the line and try to adhere have to wait behind,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply,” lamented the motorist.The man related that the past few days were especially difficult given the fact that there were 05:00 hours openings of the harbour bridge. The usual opening period for the bridge is between one hour to one hour and a half.“The cutting in was just terrible when the bridge closed. This has been happening for a while but I don’t say anything because who can you tell when the police themselves allowing it. People who aren’t in the line are allowed to cut in and this is what I see for myself, this is not second or third hand information, so to say this thing is improved because of the tactics the police using is not all accurate because some are benefiting and some of us who don’t bother to cut have to end up waiting and waiting long,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China,” the man insisted.The man said that on Wednesday he wasn’t able to get across the bridge until some time after 08:00 hours,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, although he left home his usual early time.“Even though the authorities close off the eastern side of the bridge and allow double lanes for drivers coming from the western side sometimes even this don’t make ‘no sense’ because they have three, four lines heading to the bridge and this creates a bottleneck.“Some people don’t even have regards for the police and just keep boring even though they are in proximity to the bridge,NFL Jerseys Outlet, and you as a driver have to basically try to ensure they don’t hit your vehicle,” related the distraught man.His report was corroborated by two other motorists who spoke of nightmarish experiences trying to cross the bridge Monday morning. “I left home early so that I could get to the passport office to do a transaction and was stalled up at that bridge for over one hour…I see the police ranks allowing people from the back of the line to just drive up. I even see a Constable trying to prevent a defaulting motorist from passion but a senior office said something and the Constable had to stand down.”“This wasn’t making sense to me. I started thinking that I should just join the bandwagon but I didn’t because I ain’t got me luck with police,” said the irate motorist who also attested to the bottleneck situation upon approaching the bridge.While the motorists welcome the presence of ranks to bring about some semblance of order at the harbour bridge, they are however appealing to the ranks to ensure that “not some,NFL Jerseys Supply, but all, motorists are subjected to the regulations” in order to make the process more workable.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 16:05 , Processed in 0.071976 second(s), 26 queries .