10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-10-18 07:50:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Eric Gay / Associated Press                        Alabama defensive end A'Shawn Robinson was a finalist for the Outland Trophy.                               This year's College Football Playoff features four outstanding teams loaded with top shelf talent. We'll all spend the rest of the next month debating which team will win it all,Nike Free 5.0 Lovers Training chaussures Homme/Femme grise/jaune/noir, but I thought it would be fun to narrow the focus a little bit. Who is the most talented player in this year's playoff field?                  » Prospects with most on line in 10 most intriguing bowl games                 I reached out to five NFL personnel executives to get their answer. Check it out:     Executive 1: Deshaun Watson,heren Camouflage leger groen Adidas ZX 700 hardlopen schoenen, QB,Nike Air Max Scontate, Clemson The Clemson quarterback is the best player in that field. He's the real deal.    Executive 2: Derrick Henry,Adidas Zx 750 For Sale, RB,Nike Air Max One Zwart, Alabama I'm tempted to say Calvin Ridley from Alabama, but I'll go with his teammate Derrick Henry. (Clemson DE) Shaq Lawson would also be in the mix.     College Football 24/7 Hot Topics:Scouts prefer Kizer over WatsonDare to Compare: NFL comp for Chad KellyGrading the Big 5: Week 2 gradesFSU's James out 5-7 weeks    Executive 3: A'Shawn Robinson,Adidas Superstar Nere, DE, Alabama A'Shawn Robinson. He has size,Nike Air Max 95 schoenen Heren zwart/blauw, speed and strength. When he wants to play hard, nobody can block him.    Executive 4: Watson There are a lot of great players to choose from, but I'd take the QB from Clemson.    Executive 5: Robinson A'Shawn Robinson. He's a dominating run stopper and excellent athlete. He has pass rush ability as well.    Verdict: That's two votes apiece for Robinson and Watson,Nike Air Max 90 Dark Storm, and one for Henry.    Conclusion: These are three great choices listed above. Robinson and Henry are both physical freaks with the ability to take over a game. Watson is silky smooth,Adidas Superstar Red, and I love his blend of poise and play-making. I was a bit surprised Alabama LB Reggie Ragland wasn't mentioned. He is a rock solid player, and I believe he'll be the difference maker for the Tide to win it all.     Follow Daniel Jeremiah on Twitter @MoveTheSticks.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 17:03 , Processed in 0.077066 second(s), 28 queries .