10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-10-25 01:39:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
HERTFORDSHIRE, England -- Few teams in the AFC have been as savagely bitten by the injury bug as the Buffalo Bills.    NFL on Yahoo!Watch with the world as the Buffalo Bills take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in the first ever free global NFL live stream on October 25 at 9.30 a.m. ET. The game is available across Yahoo on your phone, tablet, laptop,Sebastian Eriksson Sweden Jersey, console or connected TV. For free!    Their bad luck in the health department was on display Thursday as coach Rex Ryan announced that both quarterback Tyrod Taylor and wideout Sammy Watkins won't be available Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley Stadium. Somehow that wasn't even the biggest news of the day,Toronto Blue Jays Marcus Stroman Jersey, as Rex said of receiver Percy Harvin,Nike Homme Air Max Tailwind 5 Profond Bleu Chaussures, who didn't make the trip: I don't know where he is right now.    Where Harvin is, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport,Bob Cousy Celtics Throwback Jersey, is pondering his playing future due to a lingering hip injury -- stripping this offense of yet another playmaker. A Bills source also told Around The NFL's Conor Orr that retirement is certainly an option for the 27-year-old pass-catcher.    Coordinator Greg Roman ran the league's most multiple, formation-rich attack in San Francisco,Alexei Emelin Jersey Russia, but told Around The NFL on Thursday that he can't do the same in Buffalo right now because of the frustrating swath of injuries that leaves backup EJ Manuel to face the Jaguars with Chris Hogan and Robert Woods as his top two wideouts.    It's not the offense Buffalo planned for, but that's life in the NFL. Nobody on the Bills is complaining, but what looked like a nice opportunity to get to 4-3 now looms as a tougher task than anyone imagined.    Here's what else we learned from the Bills during Thursday's session:             1. Ryan opened his press conference with a plea to England's swelling NFL fan base, saying: It just dawned on me that the fans here in London, they definitely should be cheering for the Bills. You know, they got the same colors, Union Jack and all that kind of stuff ... What do you want? Teal? What is Jacksonville? Teal? Come on. Please.    2. Manuel's underwhelming career to date is a frustration for Bills fans,Adriano Jersey, but the 2013 first-round pick argued that his return to the starting role -- after many believed he could be cut this summer -- is a positive sign in growth. I've earned everything. It's not like this was all given to me, Manuel said. I had to earn my time to get back to this point. Players and coaches continue to express confidence in Manuel, but his game film reveals a signal-caller hampered by gaffes and inconsistency through the air. Stripping Taylor from this attack makes life easier for a Jaguars defense that will likely stack the box against running back LeSean McCoy and dare Manuel to beat them with a vastly depleted air attack.    3. Speaking of McCoy, Ryan has no regrets about the March trade that sent linebacker Kiko Alonso to the Eagles in exchange for the veteran running back, telling reporters: If they offered that trade again, I'd do it.    4. As for Shady, he told scribes that his banged-up hammy feels good,Nike Free Flyknit+ Mens Running Shoes Royal Blue/Orange/White, noting the biggest hurdle at this stage is simply trusting his legs and ignoring the fear of another injury. The Bills need a huge game from McCoy on Sunday to keep this offense afloat.    5. We'll have more from Roman on Friday, but the Bills play-caller told Around The NFL that one of the perks of coming to England was having his nine-year-old son Gregory make the trip with him. Roman's son had the chance to reunite with a former school friend from London named Dominique, who gave the Bills play-caller his lucky Dr. Who pen, leaving Roman to reveal that he drew up the game plan this week with my Dr. Who pen, so ... look out.    6. This is easily one of the strangest NFL practice fields we've ever seen -- in a good way. The Bills are staying an hour outside of London at The Grove, a swank hotel, spa and golf resort nestled in the peaceful woods. It was bizarre to watch Richie Incognito and his fellow behemoths bounce around this grassy clearing amid leafy trees,Chicago Cubs Justin Grimm Jersey, shrubbery sculptures and birdsong. The whole thing felt more like a dream than a football affair,Wholesale Jerseys, but Buffalo's determination to stay alive in the AFC East is very, very real.     Wake up and watch with the world. The NFL is live on Yahoo. For the first time ever the NFL is streaming a live game on Yahoo. Bills vs. Jaguars live from London, Sunday, October 25th, at 9:30 a.m. ET.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 16:24 , Processed in 0.073622 second(s), 28 queries .