10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-6-25 05:59:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Minister of Health, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy, has stated that at no time did he seek the services of an overseas doctor during his recent visit to the United States.In a statement issued to the media yesterday,Throwback Jerseys, Minister Ramsammy responded to Chairman of the Alliance For Change (AFC), Khemraj Ramjattan,Artemi Panarin Jersey, who criticised the Health Minister for seeking medical attention overseas, although “he boasts about the many achievements in the local health sector and lauds the many services offered by the Georgetown Public Hospital and the Caribbean Heart Institute.”According to Minister Ramsammy, he has access to local doctors and he consults with them at the GPHC periodically.“I also worked at a hospital in New York for many years before I came back to Guyana and I often check with my friends whenever I have an opportunity to do so.”Dr. Ramsammy admitted that indeed he was not feeling well over the last several months, and when he checked with his doctors at the GPHC, they insisted that he cut down the number of hours he works.“Yet over the last weekend (July 4 and July 5) I was quite ill,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, but together with my technical officers we were also following up on the first two suspected cases of H1N1 in Guyana. My doctors and colleagues insisted that I needed to take a break.“I decided it was time for me to accept the recommendation of my local doctors and I decided to take a working holiday abroad. I traveled to spend time with my family and at the same time to have some important meetings relating to chronic diseases. I did not seek the services of any doctor or hospital overseas. I left Guyana on Monday and returned on Friday morning.”He explained that at no time did he confirm with members of the media who contacted him while he was away that he was undergoing medical attention.“For those who might be genuinely interested, the fact is I am still not feeling well, but there is work to be done. In continuing to work overtime when I should be resting, I am not responding to the pettiness of Mr. Freddie Kissoon and Mr. Ramjattan. I am doing what I have always done, doing the best I could even when I am not doing well in terms of my health,” Minister Ramsammy said.Dr Ramsammy also made it clear that he did not seek medical attention abroad with government funds.“I cannot be clearer – I did not seek the services of any medical doctor or institution. There is, therefore, no need for me to rely on Government to pay any medical expenses. Indeed,Andre Branch Dolphins Jersey, I am again asking for the Auditor General to check and determine how much the government has supported me in terms of medical expenses in Guyana or abroad at anytime during my tenure as Minister of Health.“The fact is that I have never requested any support from the Government of Guyana for personal medical expenses in Guyana or abroad. I did not do so when I was in the hospital in 2004 and I have not done so at any time.”Minister Ramsammy noted that whether he is sick or not,Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey, he will still be working.“If every now or then I need to take a break, I will announce it so as to make life easy for Mr. Ramjattan and Mr. Kissoon as they write and pontificate profoundly for the Guyanese public.”Kaieteur News was told that Minister Ramsammy left the country on Monday last to seek medical examination for his heart condition.Approximately four years ago,Cheap Jerseys From China, Dr. Ramsammy under went a triple heart-bypass surgery. Since then, he has been taking regular medical check ups.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 07:03 , Processed in 0.074175 second(s), 26 queries .