10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-8-2 17:38:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Top Cop rape probe…While there is silence surrounding the investigation into allegations of rape against Police Commissioner Henry Greene, the woman who made the accusations is adamant that she will not be letting go of the matter.Speaking with this newspaper last night,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, the 34-year-old woman said that since giving her statement to the police,Fernando Rodney Jersey, she has not heard anything further from them.Police Commissioner Henry GreeneThis is despite being told that international investigators,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey, who were invited by the Guyana government, had arrived in the country since last week.She told this newspaper that she has not been contacted by them and will be contacting her attorney on the matter.In December last year, in an interview with several members of the media in the presence of her attorney Nigel Hughes, the woman had detailed her ordeal with the commissioner who she claimed had taken her to a city hotel and forced her to have sex with him against her will.Greene has since proceeded on leave to facilitate an investigation for which President Donald Ramotar had requested international assistance.The Guyana Government through the Ministry of Home Affairs had requested and secured the assistance of the Jamaica constabulary service for an impartial probe.Kaieteur News understands that since the team’s arrival,Cheap Jerseys Free, the six investigators have met with officials from the criminal investigations department but have yet to take statements from the main players in the case.Last night the woman in a telephone interview with this newspaper expressed surprise upon learning that overseas investigators had arrived in the country.“These people have not yet spoken to me,” she said when asked if she was contacted.“I am not sure what is going on. I am just waiting. I am trying to get myself together. I am not getting any sleep at nights, my pressure is still very low,” she told Kaieteur News.This newspaper also understands that the investigators have not yet approached the commissioner for a statement on the matter.Greene has remained silent,NBA Authentic Jerseys, telling reporters that he had engaged his attorney in the matter.According to reliable sources,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, the allegation has not yet been officially put to Greene.The woman however is clear in her mind that she will see the matter through to its rightful conclusion“Am I a mad woman to just come out of the blue with an allegation like this,” she stated.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 08:51 , Processed in 0.069825 second(s), 28 queries .