9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-9 03:53:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Several Linden residents early Thursday morning had the scare of their lives as heavy winds and rain uprooted trees and sent at least two crashing down on houses. Among the hardest hit were houses in Retrieve and Blue Berry Hill.At least two houses in Retrieve had parts of their roofs ripped off. One resident, Maureen Reece,Nike Air Force One Shoes Women, said that God saved her from death, as she was sleeping in her bed, right under the spot where the tree crashed into the roof.“I was so scared,Cheap Jerseys China, I woke up trembling, I couldn’t even sleep back. When I look at the spot where that tree crashed,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic, I could only say is God saved me, because if it de only come down, I woulda been a dead woman,” Reece related emotionally.According to the woman she was asleep when she heard a thunderous crash. She said that when she jumped out of her bed, she noticed that leaves were ‘flying’ all over the house, and her curtains billowing skyward.Reece said she never slept back,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but got up early yesterday morning only to see the huge mango tree resting on her roof, where it had fallen.Another woman on Blue Berry Hill, Viola Jarvis, was adamant that she must be compensated for the damage to her verandah, which resulted from the impact of an awara tree crashing down on it during the storm.Jarvis said that the tree which was located in a neighbour’s yard became uprooted and fell on her verandah.The woman said that this is not the first time that a tree from the said neighbour’s yard has caused damage to her property.The first time, another awara tree had crashed down on her fence and damaged it.Jarvis said that she never received any satisfaction from the neighbour,wholesale jerseys, neither did she receive any assistance to repair her fence.The woman said that she had admonished the neighbour about the tree, and the potential threat, but all her admonitions fell on deaf ears.“Right now this entire verandah wall got to be repaired, and I need some kind of assistance to do it, because this is a new structure that I building here to replace the old one, and now look at it,Jordan Shoes For Sale, look at the damage; this is not fair to me”, Jarvis lamented.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:06 , Processed in 0.070782 second(s), 28 queries .