9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-13 21:31:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Relatives of a Guyanese carpenter working in Trinidad, were plunged into mourning following his death by suicide in the twin-island republic.Balram Roopchand, called Omesh, 26, formerly of Lot 86 East Back Street,NFL Jerseys China Online, Patentia, West Bank Demerara, died a week ago after ingesting poison.This was the second time that the family had received reports of his death and although the first time it turned out to be false,cheap nfl jerseys, this time it was all too true.Six months ago, family members in Guyana had received reports that Roopchand was shot dead in Holland, but after traveling to Trinidad where he has been residing for the past year and a half, they found him alive and well.However,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale, last week Monday there was no such joy. Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, Roopchand’s mother Thamattie Persaud called Ramola,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said that two Sundays ago she received a call from her daughter-in-law who lives in Guyana, asking if she had heard anything about Roopchand. She said no.The daughter-in-law told her that she had been contacted by Roopchand’s older brother, Satesh, who told her that the young carpenter had ingested poison.“I started to cry and she tell me don’t cry, wait for another call,NFL Jerseys China Cheap,” Persaud told this newspaper.A few hours later, her daughter called and told her that ‘Omesh deh bad”.By then Persaud was preparing for the worst.On the following day at about 14:00 hours, her husband Gopaul Roopchand, who is in Barbados, telephoned to inform her that her son had passed away.She said that a family friend in Trinidad had identified the body and her sister had also traveled from the United States of America to confirm the death.Persaud told Kaieteur News that she last saw her son six months ago, when rumours that he was killed in Holland circulated.“I left him in Trinidad. When me hear he get shoot in Holland, me start get frighten and so, but when me sister dem pick up de story and go pon de internet, nobody by dat name de get shoot in Holland. So me sister call and tell me leh we go in Trinidad with she where me left dis boy,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and we go look fuh he. We went over and nothing de happen to he,” Persaud said.Persaud said that she was given no details of what led to her son committing suicide, or how he was found. She however recalled that a few months ago, Roopchand had telephoned her to tell her that he was not feeling well.“At one time he call and he tell me that he nah well, he sick and he want me do dem Hindu function fuh he. So me tell he must send de money and me go do it fuh he. He say okay, he go call me back and he never call me back until me hear he drink poison,” Persaud told this newspaper.Arrangements are being made to bring Roopchand’s body back to Guyana for the final rites.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:19 , Processed in 0.076067 second(s), 28 queries .