10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-16 07:14:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Samuel WhyteStudents of the Special Needs School at Vryman’s Erven,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, New Amsterdam will be in a better position to absorb their education and enhance their talents following the donation of over $2M in playground equipment and educational tools including books by the Gail Foundation.The Gail Foundation- (Giving Abundantly In Life-G.A.I.L Incorporated), which is founded and headed by overseas based Guyanese Attorney at law Gail Seeram, is a charitable organization based in Florida that does charity work in Guyana and other parts of the world.Mrs. Yvonne Hinds and donor Gail Seeram cut the ribbon to officially open the play ground.Among the package donated to the school were swings and slides for the playground,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and a television set,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, projector, books, toys and other educational tools for the Therapy Room of the school.The occasion was blessed with the presence of Mrs. Yvonne Hinds, wife of Prime Minister Samuel Hinds.Mrs. Hinds expressed her delight in being a part of the special occasion. She related her relationship with Gail Seeram, her family and the Gail Foundation and lauded the work of the charitable organization. She stated that the work of the GAIL Foundation is a reminder that Guyanese are willing to support projects in Guyana.Mrs. Hinds,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, who is also the Chairperson of the Guyana Relief Council (GRC), expressed her appreciation for the timely donations given to the less fortunate. She stated that “we must applaud the sterling efforts of this young woman of whom we are very proud, a woman who shares her God-given gifts and her resources with the less fortunate of the world.”In her speech, Founder and Head of the GAIL Foundation,Cheap Air Max 90 Men Shoes, Mrs. Gail Seeram, stated that her initial intention was to build a playground for the students to have recreation, but after visiting the school and taking a tour of the facilities, she was unimpressed with what she saw.She stated, “I took a tour of the building and when I got in front of a classroom I was told that that box of books was the school’s library and I thought that it is not acceptable.”She stated that in addition to acquiring the materials to build the playground she also decided to fund the cost of the Therapy Room. She mentioned that children must have place and room to play and expressed themselves, especially children who are challenged.Also speaking at the simple ceremony were Gail’s father,Supply NFL Jerseys, well known Guyanese journalist Ralph Seeram, and local contact Gregory Rambarran.Ralph and Gail SeeramThey both admonished the school’s authorities to take good care of the facilities and equipment and make sure that it is put to good use. The playground and Therapy Room were blessed by Pastor Williams.The playground is the third playground and the third Therapy Room to be handed over by the GAIL Foundation in Guyana.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:55 , Processed in 0.072482 second(s), 28 queries .