9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-10-18 03:45:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
West Ruimveldt squatting area resident, Alister Wilson and his girlfriend,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Vanesa Samuels,China Jerseys NFL, were able to trap and capture a neighbourhood thief, while he was allegedly trying to steal a sink belonging to the couple.Alleged West Ruimveldt thief, Paul CharlesWilson said that the area is “very problematic”, that there is more than one thief.“Everybody complaining about losing stuff for a couple of months (because) this area got more than one thief, so I decide that I gon set a trap to catch whoever this thief is.”He said that he set a double receiver (sink) down in his yard to lure the thief in, and listened for when the culprit would come.“I put it so it could be conspicuous,Wholesale Jerseys, you know, so that if anybody passes they could see it,” Wilson related.He said that at approximately 04:00 hours on Friday, he was awakened by consistent noise in his yard. He said that he at first assumed that it was a cat, but as the noise continued, he realised that it had to be a thief.The 32-year- old man said that he then dropped to his knees and began to creep to the door in order to avoid causing a noise. He explained that his door is secured by two bolts which, when opened, would alert the thief that he was on to him.Wilson recalled that he had to move “easy” and “very fast”. “I had to do it fast. So as soon as I mek “Plack Placks”,Wholesale Jerseys, he hear duh and he start running.”He claims that the thief had made his way into his yard by “scaling” a seven-foot tall zinc fence,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and was trying to make his way over the fence when he started to pursue him.“As soon as he mek attempt fuh scale de fence, I jump right behind he and grab he… I vice he fuh a good couple minutes so he pass out; he lost consciousness as a matter of fact,” Wilson explained.At this point, Wilson informed his girlfriend to call the police. He said that Samuels used his car to drive to the police outpost, and returned with police officers shortly after. Wilson said that the man was arrested and taken into custody at the Ruimveldt Police Station.The suspected thief was later identified as Paul Charles. Wilson said that police officers at the station informed him that Charles was recently released from jail for stealing from someone else,Air Max 1 Atmos For Sale, and was previously involved in an attempt to kill a woman for $30,000.Wilson told this newspaper that he intends to set more traps in order to catch “every one of the other thieves” prowling the Front Road, West Ruimveldt area. He added that he is prepared to confront them if he has cause to do so.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:38 , Processed in 0.068948 second(s), 28 queries .