10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-2 19:40:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Bandits meticulously combed an Alberttown house to unearth a whopping $4M in the latest armed robbery to hit the capital city.The bandits, who were carrying two guns and a knife, had attacked the Fourth Street home of a city pharmacy proprietor and held his four children at gunpoint while ransacking the property, which is located just a block away from the Alberttown Police Station,Wholesale MLB Jerseys China, around 21:15 hours on Wednesday.One of the men had pretended to be a business associate of the businessman in order to gain entry to the upstairs apartment, where the victims were watching television.Recalling the ordeal, Mark Persaud,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the eldest of the businessman’s children, told this newspaper that he and his three younger siblings were at home when he heard someone calling their father’s name.Their father and mother were not at home at the time.The young Persaud said that although the man had his hands behind his back and his face almost covered with his cap, he did not suspect that a robbery was about to occur, since the man spoke to him in a normal manner.“My dad has a pharmacy and the man told me that he had bought some medication for his wife and he needed to speak to my dad about it.I told him my dad was not at home and he asked me what time he will be home,” the young man told this newspaper.He said that before he could have replied, the man pointed a gun to his chest and ordered him inside while warning him not to make a sound.Persaud was unaware that the bandit had two accomplices in the yard and it was not until they had already barged into the house that he realised what was really happening.“If I had noticed them (two other bandits) before, I would have shut the door quick,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” he explained.The three bandits then ordered Persaud, his younger brother and two sisters to lie on the floor, and Persaud said that except for the bandit who had spoken to him earlier, he could not see the faces of the two other bandits since he could not raise his head.However, he knew that the men were ransacking the house searching for valuables.“These men had gloves, so like they were prepared to do this. They put us on the ground and demanded money. They knew we had money, so they kept searching and searching,” Persaud said.By this time the men were getting frustrated, having searched unsuccessfully for several minutes.Persaud recounted that one of the men started to squeeze his sister’s hands causing her much discomfort, prompting him to beg the bandits not to harm anyone.“I told them to take whatever they need and leave us,Cheap Jerseys From China, but you could see that they were getting frustrated because they were shouting.They turned up the TV volume so that no one could hear and they kept screaming, ‘where de damn money?’” Persaud recalled.But just when the men were about to leave empty-handed, one of them urged his colleagues to make “one more search”.It was during the final search that they raised up a mattress and found a briefcase that contained about $4M in cash.“They grabbed the money and to me it looked like a set up because they knew we had money home…after one of them came out with the money, he asked me why was I lying. He hit me; he gun-butted me in the head,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, and they just sneak out the house and went downstairs as if they were my friends,” Persaud recalled.According to Persaud,NFL Jerseys China, he knew the money was there but, “I wasn’t giving them anything. I kept denying it.”“When they found it I said that this was the end of my life,” he recalled.Persaud said that he waited until the men were in the yard before he got up and bolted the door, fearing that the men might return and hold them hostage if they did encounter problems in their getaway.The bandits had also carted off hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of electrical equipment and computer games.Persaud said that throughout the entire ordeal his terrified siblings cried.“I was even crying non-stop. I didn’t know what to do. I panicked. I mean with a gun to my chest, I just begged them not to do us anything. I was thinking about my brother and sisters.”The young man said that the bandits had plugged out the telephone and had it not been for some luck that his cellular phone was left behind, he would not have been able to contact anyone for assistance.He subsequently contacted his parents who in turn notified the police.But up to late yesterday, no one had been arrested.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:58 , Processed in 0.074480 second(s), 28 queries .