9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-3 15:55:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…execution was planned for Le Repentir CemeteryKissoon displays some of the woundshe sustained during his detention.An Albouystown man is afraid of becoming the next police shooting victim following what he described as a near death experience with a few ranks of the Force.Ronald Kissoon, 29, of James Street, Albouystown, spoke of being forced into a car at gunpoint and taken to Le Repentir Cemetery where he was beaten and threatened with death because according to his abductors, he was linked to three teenagers who were gunned down by police two Saturdays ago.Following the alleged ordeal, Kissoon was detained at the Brickdam lock-ups for six days to hide the wounds he received. He was only released yesterday.Recounting the incident, Kissoon recalled that he had left the wake of one of the slain teenagers and was heading home with his girlfriend, his mother, sister and three other persons when a heavily tinted white Toyota 192 bearing licence plate PPP 8444, pulled up alongside them.He said that two police ranks in plainclothes and known to him emerged and pointed their guns at him, while ordering him into the car. One of the policemen he said goes by the alias “Assassin”.“They come and holler ‘Don’t run or we gon kill you,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,’” Kissoon claimed.When Kissoon’s girl friend,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Adika Jabbar, began objecting vociferously, one of the policemen reportedly turned his gun towards her.Jabbar said that when the car pulled up alongside them, her first thought was that the occupants were gunmen.“One had de gun to he face and de other point a gun in he chest. I look at de licence plate and I try fuh tek it off because I thought it was a fake, but it don’t coming off.  They look like thief; They look like criminals,”She said that when she enquired from the men where they were taking her fiancé, one of them put a gun to her face and ordered her to back off.It was not until she raised her voice demanding to know who the men were, that one of them flashed his badge and identified himself as a policeman.Eventually, despite the protestations of other eyewitnesses, Kissoon was bundled into the car and taken to Le Repentir Cemetery.“They throw me down and start beating me all over me body with gun. Dem asking me wheh some shotgun deh,” Kissoon related. According to Kissoon,jerseys nfl wholesale, the cops told him that they had killed the three bandits and he would suffer the same fate.He said that the police accused him being the driver of the car that had transported the now dead Jermaine Canterbury, 21, called “Chow”;Mark Anthony Joseph, 19, called “Two Grand” and Mario Gouveia, also 19, all from Albouystown.“Dem tell me that they gon kill me so dat I can’t talk about wha happen,” Kissoon said. The man told this newspaper that the cops told him that they were paid to kill him.Kissoon told this newspaper that the cops took out a gun from a black bag and planted it in his waist and told him to run.“I start holler fuh murder and people who driving past de cemetery see and come up and start watching. The police dem put me back in de car and carry me straight to Brickdam Police Station. Dem say I is de target and dey gon kill me,” Kissoon claimed.He remained in the lock-ups without the police telling him anything. He was not placed on an identification parade.Kissoon believes that if his girlfriend and the other persons who were with him and could not identify the cops who arrested him, he would have been dead.He said that although he is a resident of Albouystown,NFL Jerseys Supply, he is no close associate of the bandits who were killed outside the K&VC hotel.However, he was previously charged for robbery under arms for which he was not convicted.After spending six days in the lock-ups Kissoon was released upon the intervention of an Inspector of Police who was described as “very nice”.“He say be very careful,” Jabar said.“I get a child fuh he (Kissoon) and me ain’t able fuh he turn up dead because of dem and they stupidness,” she added.Attorney Adrian Thompson, who was contacted by Kissoon’s relatives during his incarceration, told this newspaper that he began making enquiries on Friday.“After making some enquiries,NFL Jerseys Supply, I was told that he may have been the person who drove away a white car from the scene,Wholesale Jerseys From China,” the lawyer said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:29 , Processed in 0.060631 second(s), 28 queries .