2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-15 02:48:01 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NEW HATS: The first thing Seahawks and Patriots players received as gifts when they reached Phoenix were new hats.
Asked about Browner's comments, Seattle players didn't seem to take offense.

BELICHICK DEFLECTS PRAISE: Bill Belichick wouldn't answer any more questions about deflated footballs, but he was in a joking mood by the end of his 15-minute news conference.
"As a result they will be able to zoom in tighter on replays and super slow motion without the flicker-effect or blurriness that is often associated with zooming in. This should help replay officials have the best possible pictures to make the right call.
"I would expect nothing less. This is the Super Bowl. What do you expect?" Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. "I understand the fans want it to be classy,NFL Jerseys Supply, said publicly, and everything to be said politically correct, but that is the truth of the matter. We want this game just as much as they do and they want this game just as much as we do. I expect nothing less from Brandon Browner. We go after them in an aggressive fashion just as much as they are going to go after us."
Asked if he would tell his teammates that, Browner said, "Most definitely."
In an interview with ESPN, Browner talked about the toughness both Sherman and Thomas showed in the NFC championship game playing with injuries. Sherman suffered a sprained elbow, while Thomas suffered a separated shoulder.
But Browner said he would also target those injuries.
After former NFL tight end Johnny Mitchell, who now works for ESPN Brazil, softened the coach with endearing praise before asking him how he'd like to be remembered, Belichick replied: "If we have an opening on our staff,Cheap China Jerseys, if you'd like it, we'll put you out in front there."
"The way we are lighting the field for Super Bowl 49 will allow NBC cameras to get more clarity and a greater depth of focus," said Joe Casper, founder of Ephesus Lighting.
The dour Belichick even cracked a big smile and everyone laughed out loud.
"What did or didn't happen in any of other five, six Super Bowls I coached, five Super Bowls as a head coach, three that I was involved in as an assistant,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, this now being the ninth one, this is the one that is really important."
"I appreciate the compliments, but again,NFL Jerseys Discount, it's really not about that right now for me," he said, regarding his legacy. "What it's about for me is this week and our matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.
This season, University of Phoenix Stadium became the first NFL venue illuminated with high output LED Lighting. Not only does such lighting dramatically reduce energy usage by more than 75 percent, but the Ephesus LED system provides much more light evenly distributed throughout the playing surface than ever before.
Even Patriots owner Robert Kraft readily accepted one, and tight end Rob Gronkowski reached back to get an extra souvenir.
So the NFL is making sure it has the best possible technology for those replays.
As they got off their charters at Sky Harbor Airport, they were handed special New Era hats that feature reflective material both on the top of the cap's visor and the under-brim. When exposed to a camera flash, even from a phone, it emboldens the Super Bowl logo and the date and location of the game.
For the Super Bowl, Ephesus Lighting engineers expect to provide nearly 20 percent more light than ever for an NFL game.
"When we went into the sports LED lighting business we wanted to focus on three attributes," Casper added. "We wanted to improve player performance, give the fans at home and at the game a better experience,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Authentic, and reduce energy usage. The ability to help referees make the right call is an added benefit that may help change the outcome of a game for the better one day."
"Try and break it if you can. You're going to be my best friend after the game, but at the end of the day I know you want the Super Bowl as bad as I do," Browner said.
Brandon Browner is telling his New England teammates not to hold back against Seattle's Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas.
"I'm going to tell my teammates go hit that elbow, or go hit that shoulder,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018," Browner said in the interview.
LIGHTING THE WAY: In a season during which the NFL has seen more controversy than it could ever anticipate, it would not surprise anyone if the Super Bowl were decided by a replay challenge being upheld or overturned.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 21:33 , Processed in 0.080882 second(s), 28 queries .