2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-15 13:36:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I've been looking forward to it for a long time," said Peterson, who missed the final 15 games of last season. "It was good to get the first day down. I feel comfortable. I didn't feel sluggish or weighed down because of the pads. I felt pretty good."
"But when it's family and they know you," he said, looking at a throng of media surrounding him,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, "some of you guys, I don't know you so I wouldn't pass judgment based off what I've heard or what I've seen if I didn't know what type of person you are. That's just the type of world we live in. These guys, they know me. They know what I'm made of."
There were times in the offseason that it appeared like Peterson could be parting ways with the only NFL franchise for which he has played. A perceived lack of support from some in the organization, and the criticism that was heaped upon him by many fans and media when the allegations first surfaced, had Peterson thinking that it was time to move on.
Safety Robert Blanton had the Minnesota Vikings running back in his sights and eased off the throttle as he went in to "thud" Peterson, looking to deliver a cordial bump during the team's first training camp practice with players in pads. To Blanton's surprise,Wholesale China Jerseys, Peterson lowered his shoulder and delivered a jolt to the fourth-year defensive back.
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — Adrian Peterson burst through the line of scrimmage and veered toward the sideline as he headed up the field.
Not Peterson. He hadn't felt the pop of the pads for more than 10 months, an exile brought on by child abuse allegations against him. With the case settled, his punishment over, his contract situation resolved and fans welcoming him back to the field, Peterson couldn't help but be a little eager to finally get back to the business of football.

But he was still under contract and the Vikings refused to entertain the idea of trading a player they believe can resume his role as the focal point of the offense,nfl jerseys authentic china, even as he passes the 30-year-old milestone that has spelled the beginning of the end for so many running backs before him.
Vikings owner Mark Wilf said he was only too happy to see Peterson back on the field with a smile on his face after so much drama surrounding the team and its star player.
Most veterans dread the early days of camp and the first few hits that open the door to six months filled with jarring blows, aches and pains.
"Obviously he's a unique talent and a good person,NFL Jerseys China," Wilf said. "We're happy he's here playing for us. We can't wait for the season to get going here."
"I don't think it ever left,Wholesale Jerseys 2018," Peterson said about his status in the locker room. "That's the thing about the family I'm surrounded by. These guys, they've been supporting me. Such an unfortunate situation.
As a show of faith, the Vikings also restructured Peterson's contract to guarantee him $7 million next season in case of injury. It was the last in a series of efforts by the organization to smooth things over heading into a season with high expectations.
While Peterson occasionally had doubts about the support he had in the front office,NFL Jerseys From China, his confidence in his teammates never wavered. Throughout the last 10 months, not one Vikings player has gone on the record to express any reservations about Peterson, which has allowed him to step right back into a leadership role on the team.
"He's had a long history here with the Vikings and the community," Wilf said. "We know what kind of person he is. That's all in the rearview mirror as far as some of that stuff goes and we're looking forward to him being a big part of our team going forward."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:03 , Processed in 0.073120 second(s), 28 queries .