2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-16 07:45:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A Bears spokesman said the team was aware of the arrest and is gathering more information,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys.
A court clerk said Jennings is expected to make his first appearance Friday in Gwinnett County State Court and it's unclear if he has an attorney. Calls and emails to his representative haven't been returned.
Jennings, of Orangeburg, South Carolina, attended the University of Georgia and played for the Indianapolis Colts from 2006 to 2009.
"I know you guys have quotas to meet so just write me the speeding ticket. I admit I was speeding sir," police quoted Jennings as saying.
After being taken into custody, police said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Jennings told the officer it was unnecessary for him to go to jail and that he was being targeted because he was driving a nice car, according to the report. Authorities said Jennings' ex-girlfriend subsequently came to get the car he had been driving.
According to the report, Jennings later struggled when asked to follow the officer's finger with his eyes and refused to blow into an alcohol sensor.
DULUTH,Wholesale China Jerseys, Ga. (AP) — Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings told an officer he was running late for a parent-teacher conference when he was stopped for speeding on an Atlanta area freeway, according to a police report released Thursday.
The officer said he asked Jennings a series of questions and that Jennings became defensive when he was asked whether he had been drinking,Jerseys From China, according to the report. Jennings said he was fine to drive to his destination,Cheap MLS Jerseys, but wouldn't do a series of field sobriety tests, police said in the report.
Jennings, 31, was charged with DUI, speeding and reckless driving and has bonded out of jail in suburban Atlanta following his arrest Wednesday. Police have said Jennings was driving a 2015 Mercedes 99 mph in a 65 mph zone just before noon that day in moderate traffic on Interstate 85.
A police report said an officer smelled a strong odor of alcohol on Jennings' breath and noted slightly red and watery eyes,Cheap Jerseys Store. Jennings laughed when the officer told him that driving 99 mph in suburban Atlanta traffic was reckless.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:29 , Processed in 0.069780 second(s), 26 queries .