2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-16 14:27:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Lindley, who started four games two years ago, lost his job as the No. 3 quarterback to rookie Logan Thomas, a fourth-round draft pick out of Virginia Tech. Thomas, who will play the entire game Thursday night, was asked if he ever had doubt he would make the team.
"There for a while there was," Thomas said. "But once I started picking it up, started understanding it,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, it got a lot better."
Arians said there were "some red zone things that the quarterbacks didn't see very well and didn't point out to the receivers."
The popular player,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, better known as the "Honey Badger," has recovered in just 8½ months from a severe knee injury sustained in the 13th game last season. He tore his ACL and MCL.

Arians called Sunday night's 19-13 loss to Cincinnati at home "an OK game."
As for placing a game-winning kick in the hands of a rookie, Arians said, "Any position they're all the same. Either you can or you can't."
Minter is a second-year player who, like Mathieu,Wholesale Jerseys, played at LSU. Minter had been counted on to help ease the impact of losing Karlos Dansby and Daryl Washington. He had been sidelined since the preseason opener with a pectoral muscle injury.
Larry Fitzgerald took the blame for Terence Newman's 54-yard interception return for the Bengals' only touchdown. He said he was supposed to break inside of the cornerback but went outside instead. Palmer threw the ball right into Newman's hands.
Coach Bruce Arians said kickoff ability was the reason he chose rookie Chandler Catanzaro to replace the 38-year-old Feely. Feely missed a 48-yard attempt in Sunday night's preseason loss to Cincinnati.
"They were both about the same field-goal wise," Arians said. "Kickoffs obviously were a huge difference,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, although Jay really improved his. I just liked the strength of his (Catanzaro's) leg for a young guy. He has a very good demeanor about him."
He was most critical of the passing game, the bread-and-butter of Arians' offense.
"It was like watching paint dry," he said. "It was so boring, just rehabbing and just watching. You obviously want to be out there, especially with the camp I was having. I was having a real good camp. I'm excited, though. I'm back and ready to get this show on the road."
Arians said the blame lies with "a little bit everybody."
Mathieu and inside linebacker Kevin Minter were optimistic about being ready for Arizona's season opener against San Diego on Sept. 8.
But all was not awful. Fitzgerald caught three passes for 71 yards, including one of his trademark one-handed grabs. And Brown made a diving grab, horizontal to the ground,NFL Jerseys 2018, of Drew Stanton's pass for a 30-yard touchdown.  Brown had four catches for 56 yards.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Kicker Jay Feely is gone after four seasons with the Arizona Cardinals, and safety Tyrann Mathieu is close to making a quicker-than-expected return to the team.
"Michael slowed down then took off," Arians said. "The ball still ended out of bounds. It was a bad throw."
Both might play in Thursday night's preseason finale, also against the Chargers. Other than those two, Arians said no other starters will play Thursday night.
"I know it's a great possibility," Mathieu said.
On one play, Michael Floyd broke wide open deep down the field but eased up running just as Carson Palmer threw the ball.
"I just want to get my eyes right," Mathieu said. "I've been looking from the sidelines the last couple of months,NFL Jerseys Supply, just to get out there and get my eyes in the right place. Once I can do that I can be able to fly around and make plays."
Arians said he released Feely with one preseason game to go to give the veteran a chance to find another team.
Feely, quarterback Ryan Lindley and tackle Max Starks were among 13 players released by the Cardinals on Monday.
"Dropping balls. We haven't many third-down balls that hit you in the chest, especially No. 12 (rookie John Brown). That was unusual to see him drop one down there in the red zone, which would have kept the drive alive, then we missed the field goal."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:03 , Processed in 0.071915 second(s), 26 queries .