2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 16:35:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I did too much research, to tell you the truth," McCloughan said with a chuckle. "I got tired of it."
He said the Redskins spoke to more than 20 people around the league, including players, about Galette, beginning their inquiry as soon as word emerged that New Orleans was prepared to let the player go.
McCloughan said team president Bruce Allen and coach Jay Gruden were involved in the decision to offer Galette a contract, but the GM noted: "When it's all said and done, it's on my shoulders. I felt really, really strong about it."
The Redskins also contacted the NFL about its investigation of Galette, and McCloughan said he knows "there's still a chance" the league will suspend the player.
A day before signing Galette,China NFL Jerseys, McCloughan, Allen and Gruden met with the player.
Galette was arrested in January after an alleged domestic dispute. Charges were dropped, but the episode remains under review by the NFL, which is also reviewing a video that shows a man resembling Galette in a fight on a beach.
"This guy," McCloughan said, "we feel very comfortable bringing him on board. Very comfortable."
"But we were definitely more willing to take a chance with that,Cheap NBA Jerseys China," McCloughan said,Cheap NFL Jerseys, "knowing that he's going to be a Redskin and knowing he's going to give us a lot of games."
"He has to walk the line, and he knows that," McCloughan said Sunday. "If he doesn't, then he's gone."

NOTES: After Sunday's practice, the Redskins reported injuries to WR DeSean Jackson (left finger) and RB Matt Jones (right knee).
"I can tell you, when he left my room, the guy was crying, the guy was sweating," said McCloughan, who more than once during his 15-minute session with reporters pleaded to be asked a "football question."
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — General manager Scot McCloughan says a "thorough, thorough, thorough" vetting of Junior Galette left the Washington Redskins "very comfortable bringing him on board," despite off-field problems that led the New Orleans Saints to cut the outside linebacker.
"I did not like the video at all, and as a matter of fact, when I saw the video, it was scary. That's why I wanted to meet with him face-to-face,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping," McCloughan said. "That's why I had to sit down with him and ask him what happened. I got the real story, and I'm fine with that."
"We've all made mistakes or something. I don't want the repeat offenders. I don't want the guy that I know is not going to be a good guy and be in our locker room. I think we have a very good defensive staff," McCloughan said, pounding his right fist on his left palm. "We have a very good defensive meeting room, where you can bring a guy in and say, 'We understand you did this and this. OK. Boom. You do it again,Cheap Jerseys From China, you're going to be gone.'"
McCloughan would not explain what he meant by "the real story,cheap jerseys."
McCloughan's first news conference of training camp came two days after Galette signed a one-year, $745,000 contract. He was released by the Saints last Monday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:17 , Processed in 0.078571 second(s), 28 queries .