2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 23:46:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Nerf basketball,NFL Jerseys China, he knew every college basketball team's roster,China Jerseys, and he would do the whole tournament. He'd announce the games as we were playing," Jay said. "I always knew he was going to be a good announcer. I actually thought he could do a whole game by himself and he'd be awesome."
While their X's and O's may not be exactly alike, their general approaches to the job are similar. There's no doubting the football passion in either man.
Now Jay is trying to emulate Jon's success as an NFL coach,Cheap Jerseys. Jon won a Super Bowl with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers more than a decade ago before moving to the broadcast booth with "Monday Night Football." Jay is prepping for his rookie NFL head coaching season with the Redskins.
Their father, Jim, was a longtime NFL scout, so the two might have seemed destined to be part of the game. Jay, however, says his older brother also showed early promise in his second career.

"Very similar in a lot of ways," Jon Gruden said. "From the standpoint that you try to adjust your offense to your quarterback, you try to adjust your football team around your players. You do the best you can with the hand that you have,Wholesale China Jerseys, and you've got to add some parts along the way."
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Jon Gruden watched Jay Gruden's practice when the Washington Redskins were on the field last week. Jon also accepted Jay's invitation to talk to the team.
The two brothers weren't always so cooperative. Competitive growing up? You bet.
Even now, they can't agree on what they remember.
"Ever since we can remember," Jon Gruden said. "Foto-Electric Football. Nerf football on our knees and backyard football. ... He was better. He was a lot more talented, unfortunately."
Jon Gruden added that he usually fared better at the indoor strategy games, then laughed and added: "We usually ended in a fistfight before it was over."
"He's so full of (bull)," Jay Gruden said. "Jon was a great athlete growing up. He was 3 1/2 years older than me, so if I won it was because he let me win — until I got to be about 17, 18. I started to get a little bit bigger, I could hold my own, but growing up he won everything. But he made it in a way kept me close,NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, close, close,Cheap Jerseys Supply, close and he let me win sometimes — just enough to where I felt like I was getting better. And then he'd beat me and he'd talk trash and I'd crumble."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:46 , Processed in 0.074616 second(s), 28 queries .