2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 02:05:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"She took a picture laughing at me," Laurinaitis said.
Rookie fourth-rounder Anthony Hitchens is a potential replacement, although veteran Bruce Carter could be moved to the middle as someone else starts on the strong side. Or, the Cowboys could play a lot more nickel defense.
To be fair, it's tough to blame anyone on the defense for spending too much time studying tendencies of a running back they're chasing in their dreams.
"It's not like Shaun Hill or one of the guys throwing to me, but he did the best he could and I was able to get some accurate balls," Bailey said.
LINEBACKER WOES: The Cowboys could be minus their top two options at middle linebacker with Rolando McClain and Justin Durant nursing groin injuries,Authentic China Jerseys.
Because of all the running success, Romo ranks near the bottom of the NFL in passing and has more interceptions (3) than touchdown passes (2).
Murray rushed for 175 yards and a touchdown last year, and in 2011 he rolled up a franchise-record 253 yards,Discount Football Jerseys, including a 91-yard jaunt, both times proving a key to Cowboys victories.
Things to watch for in Cowboys-Rams:
ROMO VS. RAMS: Though the Cowboys have leaned on Murray the last two victories against St. Louis, quarterback Tony Romo has been instrumental, too. He's 3-0 as a starter against the Rams.
While suspended, Bailey ran routes with his personal trainer, who's also a former high school quarterback.
"It hurts your pride a lot," Laurinaitis said. "He's gotten so many yards on defenses you've been a part of, and you see what he's done this year as well."
"I think things will develop and open up if we're able to continue to run the ball like we've done, which I think we'll have a great opportunity for this year," Romo said. "You'll start to be able to do some of the things that will give you an advantage off of that stuff."
"Honestly, I can't remember," Murray said. "I don't look at those games because there's a lot of new guys on the team. A similar defense, but I'm not looking at those games."
Davis, who's hung around for parts of three seasons with St. Louis, is suddenly the people's choice. Since winning his first career start last week at Tampa Bay,cheap nfl jerseys, there's been a groundswell of support, and a general willingness to give veteran Shaun Hill one more week to recuperate from a quadriceps injury that left him hopping on one foot on a critical interception against Minnesota.
Scandrick started a career-high 15 games last season, and said, "I want to pick up where I left off. All of my goals, my season goals, are right ahead of me."
The Rams have had their share of trouble with other backs, too. In the opener they held Adrian Peterson to 75 yards on 21 carries, but it was a hollow achievement considering wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson gained 102 yards on just three carries, including the back-breaking 67-yard touchdown.
Bailey emerged late in the season at wide receiver after impressing much of the year on special teams. Bailey could replace Austin, his former West Virginia teammate, who injured his right knee last week.
NO SUSPENSION: Both teams got a player back early under terms of the new performance enhancing drug policy, and both Dallas cornerback Orlando Scandrick and St. Louis wide receiver Stedman Bailey could be immediate factors. They could line up against each other, too.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Even while attending the birth of a daughter earlier this week, James Laurinaitis had DeMarco Murray on the brain.
Murray leads the NFL with 285 yards rushing and is second with a 5.6-yard average,Cheap Jerseys. That's a lot bigger deal than what he's done against St. Louis in the past.
The Rams have a bye next week and if Davis leads another win, Fisher might have to revisit plans to save the starting job for whenever Hill's healthy. The 34-year-old Hill's a fan of Davis, too.

QB QUESTION: The Rams have three Austins on the team. Until last week,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, Austin Davis was the least known and well behind a pair of wide receivers, speedy game-changer Tavon Austin and clutch Austin Pettis.
"So sometimes it's hard for young guys to get opportunities," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. "He's certainly in the mix."
NO SAM: Not surprisingly, Michael Sam will not be playing against the team that had the courage to draft him. Sam is getting up to speed on the Dallas practice squad.
The St. Louis Rams middle linebacker cradled the baby in one arm. With the other, to the amusement of his wife, he watched Dallas Cowboys game tape on the team-issued Ipad.
Peterson had 212 yards rushing against St. Louis in 2012. Last year, Frank Gore had 153 yards, Chris Johnson piled up 150 yards with two touchdowns,Wholesale Jerseys USA, and Arian Foster had 141 yards.
"I told him how great he did," Hill said. "That was the only evaluation you could come up with for that game. He played wonderful."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:35 , Processed in 0.085289 second(s), 28 queries .