2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-31 07:28:25 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"My job was pretty easy today," Smith said. "I was just going to try to get the quarterback."
"It's a huge blow,Authentic Jerseys Cheap," rookie receiver Amari Cooper said. "He's our starting quarterback and the leader of our offense. We need him. We'll see how it plays out."
"It's the first game. We can't cry right now,NBA Jerseys From China," receiver Michael Crabtree said. "We got 15 more games. It's the first game. We lost bad. We're going to go back to the lab."
NOTES: The Bengals got their first win in Oakland after 10 previous losses. ... Raiders S Charles Woodson left with an injured shoulder on the final drive.
Dalton then moved the ball easily on an 11-play drive capped by Hill's 3-yard score on fourth-and-1 when he got outside of Ray-Ray Armstrong and raced past Ben Heeney into the end zone,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Dalton hit Eifert on scoring strikes in the closing seconds of the first half and then late in the third quarter to make it 30-0, driving Oakland fans to boo or head to the exits.
Dalton frequently found the middle of the field open against a Raiders defense that lost starting safety Nate Allen to a knee injury in the first half. The biggest beneficiary was Tyler Eifert, who caught nine passes for 104 yards.
The game was chippy with several personal fouls, including one on Adam Jones for ripping off the helmet of Oakland receiver Amari Cooper and slamming his head against it. Austin Howard, who was already called for holding on the play,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, then shoved Jones as a mild skirmish broke out. The penalties wiped out a 60-yard run by Jamize Olawale.
Carr, who was unavailable after the game, went 7 for 12 for 61 yards.
Throw in an injury to starting quarterback Derek Carr and it's hard to imagine how coach Jack Del Rio's debut in Oakland could have gotten much worse.
OAKLAND,Jerseys Authentic Stitched, Calif. (AP) — The offense didn't take a snap across midfield until the fourth quarter. The defense struggled from the opening drive.

"That's a very disappointing,China NFL Jerseys, embarrassing effort," Del Rio said. "I take full responsibility. We'll get it turned around and corrected."
Matt McGloin fared no better as the Raiders didn't even take a snap in Bengals territory until the first play of the fourth quarter against a Bengals defense that looked improved from last season. They avoided the shutout when McGloin threw a pair of TD passes to Marcel Reece in the fourth quarter.
The tone was set right from the start as the Raiders went three-and-out on their first possession — the eighth straight season they began with a three-and-out or turnover.
Andy Dalton threw two touchdown passes and Jeremy Hill ran for two scores to put a big damper on Del Rio's homecoming with the Cincinnati Bengals' 33-13 victory over the Raiders on Sunday.
"I'm here to play football," Jones said. "I don't back down from nobody and I'm not out there trying to start anything. I'm just having fun playing football."
"We can't truly beat ourselves up yet," defensive end Justin Tuck said. "It's one game and it's something we have to learn from. I've been in this league long enough to know you don't reach your goals in the first week."
The major question now is whether Carr will be there to help the Raiders (0-1) do it. Carr left the game late in the second quarter when he hurt his right hand trying to stiff arm Adam Jones on a scramble late. X-rays were negative, but Del Rio did not say whether Carr would miss time.
Even the addition of Aldon Smith failed to give the Raiders defense a boost. The Raiders signed the talented but troubled pass rusher on Friday but he had just one solo tackle, one assist and one quarterback pressure in his debut.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:32 , Processed in 0.076585 second(s), 28 queries .